How to Hire Polymer Developer to Improve Your Development Process?
Polymer development helps to create custom web components faster and make applications with less weight and faster interaction. In this case, many processes are offloaded to browsers. The products, created with Polymer, correspond all the latest W3C standards.
Many well-known companies already know what is Polymer JS. And, as a tool by Google©️, it is applied to its services as well. If you need a Polymer JS example, have a look at Youtube Web, Google Earth, Chrome’s PDF viewer. Among the other brands, using this library for their applications and websites are McDonald’s©️, Coca-Cola©️, Victoria’s Secret©️, and others.
Who Is a Polymer Developer
It is impossible to find a “pure” Polymer developer among coders. But it is not because Polymer is too difficult or rare. In fact, you need a JS frontend developer, who works with Polymer as well. Polymer.js is a library for the coders, who create custom web pages and applications. Using it, the developer can apply the components from the other websites to the new project. For the customer, it will benefit in the shorter time of work, and the final user will get a light and functional app.
If you need to hire Polymer developer, search for a person, who clearly understands, what Web Components are and why they are so important in web development.
Polymer Engineering: Which Tasks It Covers
Polymer.js is loved by the developers because it is easy to learn and apply, and it helps to achieve outstanding results in a shorter time. The applications made with it are competitive to the W3C standards, so you don’t have to worry about their longevity. The developers use Polymer for such tasks as:
- Scaling and refactoring. These apps are easily fractured into the modules. If there is a need for making some changes in the app, you can make it within the modules. For the developers, it also means fewer troubles in understanding the code.
- Adding new components. If you need to integrate some new features into the existing app, Polymer programming is good for it as well. The library connects with the other ones, so the developer can add as much Polymer elements, as needed.
Polymer Engineer Salary: How Much Will You Pay for It
Any web development job is expensive, but it differs according to the country of residence of the developer. The customers often choose Polymer development companies from other countries in order to save the budget. Let’s compare data from different regions.
The PayScale informs, that the average annual Polymer engineer salary for the USA is $66 839. It ranges from $37 000 to $437 000 depending on the developer’s skills. The bonus payment reaches $10 000. According to the Glassdoor, in Germany specialist with the same skills earns about $57 000 annually on average. Minimal salary is on the level of $40 000 and can reach $63 000. Polymer engineer salary in Ukraine ranges from $13 000 to $52 000 per year, according to the latest statistics. The middle annual rate is $26 000.
If you need to hire Polymer developer, cost-effectiveness is one of the most important and difficult questions. And in this case place of living of the professional doesn’t influence the skills, but it influences the salary. Choosing a developer from Ukraine, you get the same high quality for a lower price. After all, the remote development work is almost as convenient, as the cooperation with the in-house coders.
Polymer JS Resume: How to Find a Professional
The first thing to pay attention at while choosing a performer for the project is the resume of the candidate. But what if you’ve never been an HR or have no idea what skills should have the developer? Polymer JS resume may include the following information:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Administration or any other related field, with informational technology studying.
The professional experience of a person, who knows what is Polymer JS
- Technology-related projects.
- Development of web applications on the open-source basis.
- Front-end development in JS, HTML, CSS.
- Work with W3C standards and proficiency in the building of the cross-browser apps.
- Work with editors like Web Storm, Brackets IntelliJ Idea, Notepad, Atom, and others.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design creation.
- Practice in Object-Oriented Programming and a strong understanding of its principles.
- Familiar with the full Software Development Life Cycle: Designing, Developing, Testing, Implementation.
Software skills and technical experience, important for the Polymer engineering
- Ability to work with major JS frameworks.
- Work with web components and understanding of relevant design patterns.
- Work with Google Material Design.
- Practice in software testing: unit, functional. automated browser tests, regression testing.
- Usage of versioning software/repository (mostly Git).
- Proficiency in using dependency management and application build systems like Polymer CLI, NPM Polymer.js, Bower and others.
According to your needs, an ideal candidate for the position of the Polymer web developer should also be proficient in Node, Angular, Backbone, Bootstrap, jQuery, Ajax, Express or similar web technologies.
Polymer JS resume may also include the experience with such development tools like Brackets, Photoshop, Android Studio, Net Beans 8.1, Sublime Text 3, Eclipse and others.
How to Hire Polymer Developer?
Don’t know where to hire Polymer developer? Mobilunity is a place where you will find coders, ready to implement all your ideas into an appealing and functional website or web application. We know how to create a long-lived and convenient product, which you will love. It also can be a cost-effective decision, when you get the same high quality for a lower price. You don’t have to search for the coders by the location – choose the performer by the skills and price.