How to Develop CRM for Insurance Companies
In insurance, CRM software development is important for effective sales management. It improves the productivity of managers, helps to track the customers, their needs and wishes, and develop a strategy to meet these needs in the best possible way.
The global insurance industry is facing 3 main challenges:
- Although insurance is highly needed and emerging service, individual companies, and agencies are not used to adopt technologies for their work.
- Insurance is still considered as a commodity. The industry has low rates of the customers’ engagement.
- The competition in the sphere is raising due to the new companies and insurance policy aggregators.
In this case, best insurance agency management systems are playing important roles in the work of the insurance salespersons. They help to move from the usual means of work to the modern and more effective ones. Customer Relationship Management system helps to put a customer into the center of your business, using the most relevant channels of interaction. You can reach your potential clients through sales campaigns, emails, communities, and social media.
The Popularity of Insurance CRM Software Development
Usually, the health insurance sales manager spends lots of time, trying to find new clients and keep long-lasting relations with the customers warm. Large and small companies are rebuilding their digital platforms and training employees for building loyalty and become more engaged in the lives of their customers. Insurance CRM systems development helps to achieve the goals fast and effective.
According to the information from the Entrepreneur, 46% of teams engaged in the sales sphere tell about the usage of the CRMs. And for CRM for insurance, it is also true. The Forbes has published information, that the global CRM software market has brought $120 billion of the revenue in 2018. The survey of the HubSpot shows, that 13% of the questioned companies plan to invest in the CRM development in the nearest time.
What about the predictions for the custom CRM systems? The Business Wire says that the global healthcare CRM market in 2017 brought the revenue of $7.27 billion. By 2026 this number is expected to reach $28.89 billion.
4 Main Benefits of the Customs Health Insurance CRM
Health insurance is a service area where the personal information of the clients is highly important. But how to collect, keep and operate these tons of information? With the help of the personally developed customer relationship management.
This kind of custom software for insurance companies offers such 4 basic benefits as:
- More efficient interaction with the customers. It is easier to reach clients through CRM systems. You can reach your customers not only through email but also via text messages and social media. CRM for insurance companies will help to develop effective marketing strategies and implement them.
- Better data processing and client profiles management. Insurance CRM software development helps to manage, organize, and maintain all the information about the company. Input the sales stats, data, client information and history of every client into one easy-to-use and centralized database.
- Better opportunities for the client. A salesperson is able to track all the leads and find potential customers. The system helps to stay connected with the customer from the initial contact to the closed deal and create the report.
- Possibility to predict sales. Using the health insurance CRM you build more effective predictions model. Just add the customer’s information, history of interactions, behavior and personal information from the profile to understand the needs of this person better.
5 Steps to Build a CRM for Insurance Companies
If you are just at the beginning of your own health insurance CRM development, it may seem quite complicated. But in fact, all you need is a team of cool developers, who can meet all your needs and create the best product for your business. We’ve prepared a check-list for the customers on how to prepare for launching a custom CRM for their business:
- Distinguish your needs and business goals, create a list of the requirements for the developers.
- Decide on the most important features for the CRM. Which business processes it should regulate to improve your business.
- Discuss the list of features and requirements with your employees: you will find some points which you actually don’t need and something important you have forgotten to mention.
- Find a reliable technology partner or hire dedicated software developers to start working on the creation of your CRM system.
- Remember, that CRM is not a “magic pill” which can solve the problems of the business. It has to be optimized and used correctly to bring the effort.
The Skillset of the Developer, Building CMS for Insurance
It is possible to find the health insurance agency management software on the internet or use free insurance CRM, but the expected result may never appear. If you want a CMS to be your best friend and business-tool #1, it is better to think of creating the personnel management system, invented for your business and hire the professionals with strong skills.
- Visual Studio and .NET-connected apps;
- Transact – SQL;
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM web services and Customization features;
- Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0, Azure Platform;
- REST and SOAP Endpoints;
- Microsoft SharePoint Server, SQL Server Reporting Services.
Essential knowledge and experience:
- general IT experience and experience in software development;
- technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application environment;
- advanced development skills including C#, SCC HTML, SQL reporting services and other programming languages, necessary to enhance the functionality of the CRM;
- knowledge of MS SQL Server – SSRS\SSIS, Power BI.
- experience in plugin usage;
- understanding of the business information needs;
- analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills;
- knowledge of the technical documentation.
Still, insurance is a pretty complex topic for any business owner to deal with without any prior training, For this occasion were created such specialists as consultants. Hiring an insurance consultant may, in fact, be highly beneficial for your business. Mostly because such specialists are not simple advisers, but rather give you a personalized solution for your business which includes all aspects of your company’s daily workflow. This way the integration of the insurance product will be seamless and easy. The combination of an insurance software developer and consultant might be the exact thing your company needs to rise above its competitors.
Build Your Ideal CRM with Mobilunity
Development of CRM for insurance companies is a complicated and responsible process. And you naturally want it to be ideal. To achieve the best results, start with the core – choose the professional developers. In Mobilunity we already know how to create a custom CRM system. Here you will find the best-experienced developers, able to bring all your desires into living.
Outsourcing insurance sales software development you can significantly save time and cut costs. You don’t have to search for and interview each candidate for your development team. In Mobilunity we already know how to improve your business. The dedicated team on outsourcing is fast and effective, and the cooperation with the remote workers is as comfortable, as with the in-house ones. You don’t even have to worry about the project manager because we will find him for you. Mobilunity is an expert in insurance client management software development.