All You Should Know About Symfony Developer. Resume & Salary Overview
PHP framework Symfony is an open-source collection of the reusable components, which make the development process simpler and faster. Coders use it to create websites and web applications, including content management systems (CMSs) and packaged solutions, like CRM or e-commerce.
Symfony PHP framework is a mixture of functional toolbox and methodology. A toolbox contains decoupled and reusable components, which are easily combined. With them, the developers have less code to write, what means less chance to make an error. For the client, it ends up with greater productivity of the performer. The methodology of the framework can be described as “assembly diagram” for the apps. It helps to work efficiently and effectively in the most complex aspects of the future product. The structured approach helps to write upgradable and easy to maintain apps. And if you need to use components from any other PHP library – they are easily combined with Symfony.
One more benefit of the framework Symfony is a strong community. Coders from 120 countries contribute to the development of this open source framework. So you can easily hire Symfony developer for the project. More than 600 000 developers are using Symfony to create apps. The official website says it is downloaded more than 48 million times per month.
Symfony Developer Salary: How Much Do They Earn in Different Countries
Symfony programmer salary depends on the skills and experience of the coder. However, in different countries, it significantly differs. For example, it is much cheaper to hire a software developer in Eastern Europe, than in Northern America. It is easy to see this difference if compare several countries from different parts of the world:
- The United Kingdom. In the UK average annual Symfony salary for the permanent workers is £110 000, what is about $142 300, according to the information from ITJobsWatch. Coders, who work by contract, earn £475 per day, what is about £125 000 annually.
- Switzerland. In Switzerland PHP developers, who use Symfony, earn averagely CHF 80 000 – about $80 500 per year or $41 per hour. Junior specialists start with CHF 74 000, while seniors earn up to CHF 111 000, claims neuvoo.ch.
- Germany. The survey of the Stack Overflow shows, that Symfony developer salary Germany ranges from €38 000 to €61 000. The median for this position is €48 000 – about $54 700 per year.
- The USA. Indeed.com says, in the USA salary for the PHP developer using Symfony starts from $29 000 per year and can reach $180 000 in case of the experienced senior specialist. The average is $89 044 annually.
- Canada. According to the statistics from the Indeed.com, a junior Symfony developer earns $20 000 per year. But the salary can reach $141 000. The average index for the country is $58 516.
- Ukraine. According to the PayScale, the average PHP developer, using framework Symfony, earns $23 331. Salary on the entry-level positions starts from $12 000 and can reach $46 000 per year.
An attractive website or a functional application for the business can cost an arm and a leg. Besides, it is a long-term project. Cost-effectiveness is one of the most important questions for the company, which launches web project.
The positive thing is that you can hire developers from any part of the world. The remote team will be as good as in-house workers (or, maybe, even better) while hiring a team of coders to the office is always more expensive. Choose according to the skills and Symfony developer salary. In this case, the remote devoted team from Ukraine is a cost-effective decision.
Symfony Developer Resume: How to Find ma Perfect Coder
The thing, that you see before the coder is his/her resume. If you are not sure, that the candidate is good enough for your project – perfect CV is a way to convince you. But what if you are going to hire a Symfony developer for the first time? We’ve prepared examples of Symfony developer resume.
Junior PHP Symfony Developer Resume
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
Work experience: 2 years of work as a junior software developer.
Languages: Engliish – Upper Intermediate.
- proficiency in Symfony;
- experience in coding, testing, debugging of the applications;
- ability to work with scalable apps, to integrate different elements;
- understanding of service-oriented architecture;
- knowledge of Relational, NoSQL, ORMs, PHP databases;
- proficiency in object-oriented programming.
- designing and developing tools to improve the efficiency of the software;
- performance tuning and optimization;
- administrating of documentation and content management;
- providing of the documentation of the developer code.
Senior Symfony Developer CV
Education: Bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science.
Work experience: 5+ years of work as a software developer.
Language: English – Advanced.
- Frameworks: Symfony, Laravel, Zend. CakePHP, Slim Framework, Express.js, Doctrine, Twig.
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Oracle.
- Tools: PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Docker, Vagrant, Grunt, Phing, TDD.
- strong knowledge of PHP and PHP oriented frameworks;
- strong knowledge of HTTH and other web protocols;
- ability to make frontend changes in the existing application;
- maintaining and optimizing of the existing services and applications;
- designing and implementing new functionalities;
- experience in implementation of the third-party systems;
- designing and optimizing databases;
- testing and debugging of the applications;
- designing and implementing new backend services and users interfaces;
- developing complex back- and frontend parts of the product;
- creating of the documentation to the written code.
Symfony developer resume is a document, representing the abilities and the potential of the future performer. But if you are not completely satisfied with the information given or you would like to ask some more questions, particularly about your project – feel free to ask about the interview. A personal conversation will significantly add to the image of the coder or the team.
Why Outsource to Ukraine
More and more business owners from Europ and America outsource their IT projects to Ukraine. Here they find skilled PHP Symfony coders for their websites and web applications. In comparison to other European countries, Ukraine offers professional developers for lower cost. Symfony developer here will be a cost-effective decision for your project.
If you need a professional Symfony developer or a devoted team, which will design an attractive and functional application, Mobilunity will give it to you. We offer coders, who are oriented on the result and quality, and ready to provide you with the full cycle development. Contact us today to get all the information about your future Symfony project.