Automation QA Engineer
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from us and canada to europe and israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us.
We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer. You will join the team on Swiss project that is a digital entry point for insurance brokers.
- Clean code and good design. We use SOLID and DDD to control the internal complexity of the application.
- Testing. We write unit and functional test.
- Constant improvements. We hate legacy. If you have to touch the rare legacy code leftovers, you’ll have time to refactor it.
- Ownership. Your scope of influence is the whole project including the business side.
- Communication. The tech team gives input from the first stages of feature planning and we create feedback loops with the product team through the whole development lifecycle.
- Documentation. We use documentation first approach. Our goal is to have deliverables fully defined at least 2 sprints ahead.
At the moment we’re looking for a Automation QA specialist.
- REST and E2E tests implementation.
- Optimization of QA processes.
- Close communication with the product team in Zurich.
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer, 2+ years of experience in test automation in particular
- Experience with the following tools: PyTest, Selenium, Allure, TestRail.
- Solid experience with Jenkins.
- Experience in team management as a big plus.
Technologies in use:
Jira, Confluence, Trello, TestRail, PyTest, Selenium, Allure.
- Dynamic project in fintech industry
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.