Business Analyst/Product Owner
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
We are looking for Business Analyst/Product Owner. You will join the team on Belgian project. The customer develops online/remote diagnostic for automotive area.
This is a long-term cooperation and full-time office job.
You will have an opportunity to go to business trips often – potentially spending two weeks per month in Germany (Hannover) or BE-NL-LUX-FR or CEE countries close to Germany.
On this position, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in a role of Product Owner, in particular taking care of product backlog, planning springs, releases and overall delivery process, organizing grooming and collaborating close with both development team and stakeholders.
- Writing user stories for clearly capturing the evolutionary system requirements with the support of the diagnostic software marketing manager
- Applying GoF & GRASP principles and patterns to create solid object designs
- Iteratively following a set of common activities in the object-oriented analysis and design (OOA/D)
- Creating frequently used diagrams (i.e.: use-case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, communication diagrams, activity diagrams) in the UML notation
- Supporting the architectural analysis via the identification and resolution of architectural factors and then the creation of an architectural proof-of-concept to determine feasibility
To join, you need to have:
- Master degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in applying the Unified Modeling Language and design patterns in the service of doing object-oriented analysis and design (OOA/D)
- Able to apply a structured methodological system modelling process (abstraction and reification) in an agile approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation/consensus builder and decision making skills
- Excellent ownership and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Flexible to travel
In return, we offer:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.