Are you passionate about Cybersecurity?
Are you always aware of the latest security threats?
Do you want to make a carrier in White Hat Hacking?
Are you interested in Industrial IoT?
Then we have the perfect job for you! Join us to express your art, do some good and have lots of fun.
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from Switzerland we are looking for Cybersecurity Officer.
This role will have white card for finding security holes and continuously improving their products. A complexity of this role is that we are looking for all in one: hands-on TECH experience (90%) and a SPEAKER skills (10%).
About the project:
Our client is a Swiss company from Zurich founded in 2014. They operate in the Industrial Internet-of-Things field and produce an engineering solution including hardware, software, connectivity, cloud services, and operation.
As a product, it is a Platform enabling enterprise level customers of our client to manage the whole fleet of IoT devices provided to them as part of the solution. The project is hugely supported and trusted by Switzerland-largest mobile career and by a world-known and recognized cloud services provider The company’s management is considered to be influential in IoT, Security and Cloud Ecosystems.
During the interview, you will be able to talk in detail on what makes the Founder, the Board and the Product so much promising for the whole market.
The development team based in Mobilunity is managed directly by the company’s VP of Engineering (located in Zurich) with 20+ years of experience in renewable energies, battery storage, and microelectronics.
The project has awards from reputable competitions such as Impact Hub Fellowships Energy Cleantech, Kickstart Accelerator, Climatelaunchpad Switzerland, Climate-KIC, Venture Leaders China, SEIF Awards, BaselArea.swiss and more.
Your main responsibilities are ensuring security of company’s offering (90%) and communicating about it (10%):
- Evaluate the security of the systems using various approaches like penetration testing, code review, architecture review and anything else you see fit
- Educate the team about best practices
- Communicate about company’s security policies: write white papers, answer questions from customer`s customers
- Participate in the most important conferences on the topic, ideally as a speaker
- Strong interest in cybersecurity and IoT
- 3 years experience in cybersecurity technical assessment, ideally having performed white-box and black-box penetration tests for a consulting firm
- Experience with cloud and embedded devices security
- Advanced level of English
Will be a plus:
- White-hat hacking in your spare time
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, even better if related to Azure IoT products.
- Basic knowledge of C, C# and/or React.js.
- Knowledge of Linux
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.