Back Office Team
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing charismatic person to join us as a full-time Delivery Manager to establish and develop best practices within our company.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Be a driver, decision maker and problem solver for the own-managed projects delivery, improvements, adjustments for the sake of best Company’s interest attendance
- Lead and supervise the delivery of multiple small/ mid-sized project(s) at the same time, work closely with project teams and step in to provide hands-on support, play leadership role when required to ensure the best projects delivery
- Close communication with clients and managing client’s expectations, ensure that teams communicate in a way that is understood by clients
- Participate tech interviewing process for the software engineers considered as applicants for Company’s projects
- Be a Company’s Technology Evangelist ensuring our processes, our expertise and our positioning are all in line with most up to date trends
- Together with Business Development department, represent Company on presale stages and at the events/conferences, being able to contribute own vision towards most pressing businesses needs in the trendy areas like IoT, AI/ML, big data, etc.
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Working experience with relevant responsibilities,
- At least 5 years of experience in IT sphere, preferably on Engineering roles,
- At least 2+ years of experience in leadership or managerial position (Delivery Manager, Project Manager in outsourcing industry),
- Strong understanding and practical experience of managing projects based on with different technology stacks: Mobile (IOS, Android, Hybrid), Frontend (Angular, React, Vue), Backend (NodeJS, Ruby, PHP, Java),
- Strong leadership and presentational skills,
- Experience in managing software development teams of at least 5-10 people,
- Emotional maturity and excellent communication skills,
- At least upper-intermediate or advanced level of written and spoken English, ability to represent the Company to foreign clients/partners.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- One of the key roles in our Company
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company
- Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.
Come on board, and let’s grow together!