Back Office Team
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Currently we are looking for a person to join us as a full time Designer for our inhouse needs.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing landing pages and corporate websites
- Developing presentations, e-books and similar materials for promotion
- Design edits of the corporate website
- Creating UI/UX designs
- Creating banners for social network corporate pages
- Creating other design materials, including printing materials
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 1+ years of commercial experience as a Web/Graphic Designer
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Readiness to take on various tasks
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Ability to learn quickly
- Intermediate or higher English level (to be able to understand the tasks in task tracking system)
- Strong teamwork skills
Would be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, JQuery
- Experience with Figma/Axure or other tools for developing prototypes
- Experience in logo development
- Experience in creating HTML templates for emails
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.