DevOps Engineer (closed)
Mobilunity is a Ukrainian-based and operated provider of software engineering teams. Our typical clients are European, American and Japanese startups and small-to-mid sized companies working with our teams as permanent and equal extensions to their own software departments. With our collaboration model, engineers get direct access to the client’s technical management and work hand-in-hand with their peers both on the client’s side and in Ukraine. We as the Vendor ensure all non-tech questions are solved in a supportive manner. Joining Mobilunity you will get the best from both worlds – strong support and a big community locally, and an ambitious international team.
On behalf of our Client from Israel, Mobilunity is looking for DevOps Engineer for a long-term engagement.
Our Customer is an Israel startup on the initial stage with funding secured. Their mission is to make business-centric AI easy to use, safe, and accessible to everyone. All their engineers are Kubernetes experts, they develop cutting-edge technologies, and strive to get the best user experience and efficiency for the customers. They are building an end-to-end data lifecycle management platform. It is the first company to provide this kind of service as a no-code platform, where complex pipelines are built in a visual IDE.
To be more specific: they will let customers to build complex ELT/ETL + ML pipelines without writing a single line of code.
What’s on you:
- Design and implement best in class development and production (Kubernetes) environments including modern CI/CD flows
- Take an active role in the configuration and maintenance of logging and monitoring tools in Kubernetes clusters
- Take an active role in the configuration and maintenance of a diverse range of security tools in the cloud (GCP)
- B.Sc in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps engineering
- Expert in Kubernetes and Docker in production environments: both on-premise and GCP
- Expert in modern Kubernetes-native CI/CD tools (e.g., ArgoCD, FluxCD) and GitHub
- Expert in modern logging and monitoring: Loki, Prometheus, Grafana
- Expert in infrastructure management, both on-premise and in the cloud: Ansible, Terraform, Kubespray
- SQL and Nosql databases: PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
- Excellent scripting using Python, Go, Bash
- Experience comprehensively securing and monitoring GCP/AWS/Azure with hands-on experience
Nice to have:
- Experience deploying IAM (Identity Access Management) solutions, (e.g. Ory, Okta, Auth0, Cognito)
- Experience with Kubernetes in additional cloud providers: AWS/Azure/DigitalOcean
- GCP/AWS/Azure Security Engineering, Architecting or Security Specialty certification
- Information Security Certification
In return we offer:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!