Back Office Team
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
Our company is looking for an experienced and organized Event/Community Manager to help us take care of our people and add some more fun to our everyday routine.
We know well that behind any party, festive mood or any group of people united by interest should always be a strong manager who performs loads of work and takes care of each smallest detail.
Your main tasks in this position will be:
- Taking care of each event within the company – starting from one-day challenges or flash mobs up to large celebrations like New Year party or company’s birthday.
- Making sure everything needed for the events are there and everyone is totally happy with how event runs.
- Being responsible for our affinity/community groups, creation and realization of community activities. You will establish new groups if needed, develop the existing ones and do marketing within the company.
- Coordinating work of our lovely Media Production team – creating pictures and videos for internal use.
Sounds like a responsible work, right? It apparently is, so we have a list of what you need to have to obtain this position:
- Experience in organizing events, for internal or for external customers. We understand how much of tasks you will be facing so the more experience you have, the better.
- Experience in creation and running different communities inside, for internal or for external customers.
High attention to the details and complex vision of the organizing process. Seriously, you should know exactly how many pizza’s we need to order so that everyone has enough!
- Expert level in communication. Our first goal is to keep our people happy and satisfied, so you should be a good friend to them to understand what kind of event they would prefer.
- Proper level of creativeness. Everyone will be bored if we do the same event every now and then, so it will be brilliant if you can come up with unusual but still funny ideas.
- Good managing skills (for both time management, resource management and people management). We want to be sure you see the whole organizing process clearly and everything runs smoothly, so this position is all about managing.
- At least intermediate spoken and written English.
- Experience in coordinating photo or video production.
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No open office setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company.
- Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.