Senior Frontend React Developer
Mobilunity is a Ukrainian-based and operated provider of software engineering teams. Our typical clients are European, American and Japanese startups and small-to-mid sized companies working with our teams as permanent and equal extensions to their own software departments. With our collaboration model, engineers get direct access to the client’s technical management and work hand-in-hand with their peers both on the client’s side and in Ukraine. We as the Vendor ensure all non-tech questions are solved in a supportive manner. Joining Mobilunity you will get the best from both worlds – strong support and a big community locally, and an ambitious international team.
On behalf of our client from the UK, Mobilunity is looking for a Frontend Developer for a stable long-term engagement.
Our Customer is an eCommerce expert with a proven track record in rail ticketing, web and mobile software development. They focus on public transport software products. The company started at the end of 2014 with five people and has since grown to over 20 members of staff, more than half of which are developers. The company now serves a long list of clients including Southern, Southeastern, Thameslink, Great Northern, and Gatwick Express railway.
They provide the following services:
- General (transport) product design
- Ticketing UX and UI design and implementation
- UK rail industry consultancy
- Rail industry accreditation consultancy
- Bespoke system/software design and delivery
- Development services, including frontend, backend, and native mobile specialties
- QA services, from advanced bespoke automated testing systems to traditional manual testing
The developer will be responsible for developing products and features as part of a team of developers on their rail platform. He will be working alongside their Product and BA team, and with their QA team to estimate work required for projects and deliver it through to production.
Current team setup: 16 people in general with 3 engineers in the backend and 5 in the frontend. The methodology is a mix between agile and waterfall depending on the project.
Must have skills:
- Commercial experience with React.js
- Hooks and Object-Oriented paradigms for React
- CSS frameworks, including Bootstrap, StyledComponents
- CSS preprocessors LESS/SASS
- JS test frameworks Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library, etc
- Build tools, e.g. Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, etc
- Good eye for design, attention to detail and the ability to build functioning front ends from wireframes, still images, or design files (Photoshop PSD, etc)
- Confident level of English (at least upper-intermediate to handle all communications)
Bonus Points for:
- React Native
In return we offer:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!