Fullstack Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Developer (closed)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
On behalf of our customer from the UK we are looking for Fullstack Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Developers. We’re building a Demandware Development team that will consist of 5 developers and a tech lead, and will be working on new projects as well as participate in developing of existing ones (not older than 2 years). All 5 positions are open now. We consider candidates with different level of experience, starting from Middle. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements below.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- development, maintenance and support of custom Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions;
- implement new features using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) script, that is based on ECMAScript;
- development of cross-browser and cross-platform products;
- create and maintain code documentation;
- debug and troubleshoot defects;
- participating in the review of business requirements and functional specifications providing analysis and feedback.
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 1,5 + years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware);
- 2 + years of hand-coding in HTML, CSS;
- understanding of JSON, CSV, XML files formats;
- experience in refactoring and code review;
- experience with preprocessors (Sass, LESS, etc);
- experience with e-commerce concepts and challenges;
- knowledge of JS build engines like Gulp or Webpack;
- good spoken English (advanced is not required);
- experience in development cartridges for certification (would be a strong plus);
- experience in working with APIs and 3rd party system integrations, e.g. payments (would be a strong plus);
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) developer certification (would be a strong plus).
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.