Junior Marketing Specialist (Outreact) with Japanese language
Online Marketing Team
Mobilunity is an international dedicated development teams provider and IT outsourcing company working with businesses of any scale. Having worked on over 1000 projects worldwide with customers throughout the USA, Canada, Australia, Asia, and Europe, Mobilunity is equal part innovator, outsource provider, and support specialist. Our main areas of expertise are: outstaffing, development, QA, design, and support. In all fur domains our specialists offer a wide range of services which can be customized according to every individual need.
Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a full-time Junior Marketing Specialist (Outreach) with knowledge of Japanese.
- Higher education
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of Japanese
- Attentiveness and perseverance
Good to have:
- Commercial experience in SEO and outreach
Main responsibilities (we will teach you how to):
- Planning and execution of outreach plans
- Analysis of ranking keywords
- Content planning
- Testing marketing emails / outreach methods
- Communication with webmasters
- Reporting on the progress
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by — our teams have offices for 4−15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.