Junior Project Manager (closed)
Back Office Team
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a full-time Junior Project Manager. This job is an ideal opportunity for someone who already has a little bit of understanding and experience in Web/Mobile Projects Management, and, at the same time, has a huge desire for continuous growth and improvement. We do not mind giving slightly bigger responsibility to someone who is “almost ready”, and with this role you may get this chance easily. Your projects will be diverse, you will be under quite strict (and effective) management and we would expect you to really care about what you do. Does it sound like we talk about you? Give it a shot, apply now, and we will figure out if we see your potential too!
Required skills and background:
- 0.5+ year experience as a Project Manager of web projects
- Understanding of web development lifecycle
- Experience in preparation of project documentation
- Proactivity and excellent communication skills
- Intermediate level of spoken and upper-intermediate level of written English
- Multitasking and stress-resistance
Optional skills and background:
- Knowledge of project management tools (Redmine Microsoft Project, JIRA, etc)
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Working experience as business analyst, junior PM, web developer or QA engineer
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Work with and assist project manager
- Manage and supervise the project team
- Allocate the necessary resources
- Conduct team meetings on the project
- Track the status and report on the project
- Create and maintain project schedule and documentation in a timely manner by making changes
- React to incoming change requests from the team to support the project
- Ensure the achievement of the objectives of the project
- Ensure effective interaction between key stakeholders of the project
- We expect you to be proactive enough in order to manage the project by yourself in a couple of months
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.