Junior QA (manual) (closed)
MOBILUNITY IS A PROVIDER OF DEDICATED DEVELOPMENT TEAMS AIMING TO BRING EUROPEAN CORPORATE CULTURE TO THE UKRAINIAN IT-LABOR MARKET. THROUGHOUT ALL THE YEARS OF OUR EXISTENCE AND UNTIL NOW, WE’VE BEEN WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH EUROPEAN COMPANIES AS OUR PRIMARY PARTNERS. BY OUR OWN EXAMPLE, WE ARE PROVING THAT THE DEDICATED TEAM MODEL WORKS THE BEST IN ALL DIRECTIONS INCLUDING EMPLOYEE’S INTERESTS AS PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR MAIN ASSET. JOINING MOBILUNITY YOU WON’T EVER FEEL ALONE.
We are looking for a talented Junior QA (manual), ready for new challenges and big desire to grow with Mobilunity.
- English — at least Intermediate level, ability to read and understand;
- 0.5+ years of experience in Web applications/services manual testing (mobile testing experience will be an advantage);
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and documentation types (test plan, test cases, bug tracking systems);
- Writing test documentation experience;
- Experience with: macOS/Linux, terminal;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON.
- Web and mobile applications testing of our website and internal systems;
- Writing detailed bug reports and steps to reproduce;
- Reporting on the progress.
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Remote mode during quarantine period and perfect office location after: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups