Machine Learning/Computer Vision Teamlead (closed)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us.
We are looking for Machine Learning/Computer Vision Teamlead. You will be the first and the most important person in a team on our client’s project devoted to face and pose recognition.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Joining the team you will get an opportunity to shape the team, choose your future teammates and take on the responsibility of leading the team of 3-4 engineers for the start. Should things go well, the team will grow instantly.
Our customer develops several ML/CV based applications. They are about face recognition, pose recognition, movement detecting etc. Each application belongs to a separate domain where it can be applied.
Technology stack is Python-based, though C++ experience will be a great benefit as well.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Making architectural and algorithmical decisions and implementing them
- Setting up a development process and controlling it
- Communicating with stakeholders and translate business needs into technical requirements
- Shaping a local team – taking part in interviewing new team members and participating in making a decision about hiring
- Leading and mentoring teammates
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- No less than 2 years in Machine Learning/Deep Learning field (experience directly with Computer Vision is a huge plus)
- No less than 3 years in leading and mentoring the team of 5+ engineers (this may be in the other development field)
- At least a basic familiarity with Deep Learning detector techniques: YOLO, SSD, Faster-RCNN
- At least a basic familiarity with multi-cameras multi-objects tracking (trackless, trajectory, reID…)
- At least a basic familiarity with pose detectors: OpenPose, AlphaPose
- Strong Python development background
- Strong mathematical background
- Degree in Applied Math or similar field would be an advantage
- Upper Intermediate English level or higher
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.