Manual QA Engineer
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from Israel, Mobilunity is looking for a Manual QA Engineer.
About the project:
Our client is an IT operations analytics software company in the log analysis industry. It is present on the market for over a decade, and takes a leading position as a provider of log management and machine data analysis. The company is driven by helping organizations meet their digital transformation challenges.
- Providing a sufficient level of quality assurance of new features and releases
- Conducting manual testing
- Creating and supporting detailed and well-structured test documentation
- Analyzing the requirements
- Creating reports and track bugs
- Communicating with the customer to clarify business requirements
- Working both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- 1+ years of experience in manual testing
- Experience in testing web applications
- Good understanding of SDLC and process of software testing
- Experience in creating test reports in English
- Good spoken and written English (Upper Intermediate or higher)
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of client server architecture
- Experience in REST API testing using Postman
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.