Marketing Assistant / Outreach Specialist
Online Marketing Team
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
We keep growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a Junior SEO Specialist for our Online Marketing Team working with websites of our clients. If you are looking for the opportunities to start your career in SEO, our vacancy will be the bast match. We will teach you all the basics of search engine optimization and explain the best practices in outreaching webmasters.
- Higher education (we are looking for candidates to join us full time)
- Upper-intermediate English (writing creative emails shouldn’t be a problem for you)
- SEO theoretical knowledge (we will teach you much, but would be good if you google a bit about guest posting)
- Excellent communication skills (you will need to find the way to get your email noticed & blog post published)
Good to have:
- Any past experience in SEO
- Basic experience in updating blogs / content upload (WordPress in particular)
- Practice in email communication in English
- Theoretical knowledge of email marketing
- Research for new portals accepting content from bloggers
- Analysis of such portals from SEO viewpoint
- Planing the email pitch, which will be sent to the webmaster
- Planning the blog post, which will be placed on the portal
- Coordination of content writers
- Testing marketing emails / outreach methods
- Communication with webmasters
- Reporting on the progress
In return, we offer:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.