Middle Front End Developer with Angular (closed)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
On behalf of our customer from Israel we are looking for Front End Developer. We’re building a dedicated development team which now has 3 developers. Application is related to Log Analysis. Platform provides log management that help users troubleshoot, search, find, report, and visualize critical information gathered from logs of various software and hardware used by the organization. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements below.
TECHNOLOGIES IN USE:
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing the solution’s for the architecture,
- Production, modification and maintenance of web application UI,
- Enhancing UI performance,
- New features delivery,
- Updating the application layout and migrating it to the new Angular framework,
- Tailoring user experience,
- Contributing to the back-end experience and collaborating on APIs,
- Testing the UI usability during development,
- Carrying out unit tests and bug fixing.
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience with Front End development;
- 2+ years of experience with Angular;
- AngularJs, Highcharts.js will be a plus;
- Redux Store/ngrx;
- Spoken English.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.