Middle Frontend Developer
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us.
We are looking for Middle Frontend Developer for a Swiss project. You will become a member of developers team, participating in a wide range of assignments and taking various responsibilities.
Client has a Backend team on his side and 2 people in Kyiv office – Backend developer and Designer.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
The project is a Workflow Automation System that helps user to:
- Define / build workflows
- Execute workflows
- Handle tasks, assignments and TODOS
- Automate recurring tasks
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- creating Front-End to a cloud based workflow application
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Proven experience with Vue.js
- Knowledge of Webpack and NPM
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid business days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.