Middle Frontend Developer (Angular 8+)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our Client from Israel, Mobilunity is looking for a Middle Angular Developer, with a strong desire to apply his knowledge in practice to join our team.
Our Client is an Israeli company that has been creating trusted DevOps analytics tools for over 10 years and has even been named as a “Cool Vendor in IT Operation Analytics” by Gartner. Their creation, a Log Analysis Platform for IT-applications, servers, and cloud applications – is considered to be a breakthrough that unlocks the hidden value of log data. To answer a growing demand for data visualization our customer creates tools for advanced log analytics: their Log Analysis Platform helps to reveal tendencies and gain insights on how to navigate complex corporate digital ecosystems.
On the UA side, you will be working with an experienced Frontend Developer, who has been working with our customer for more than 4 years now and a QA Engineer.
- Development of the Frontend part of our Сlient’s product
- Participation in Code Review
- Participation in daily meetings
- Development and implementation of new technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Angular
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5, and CSS
- Solid knowledge of Angular 8+ and Typescript
- Experience with RESTful services and APIs
- Good grasp of responsive design and Cross-Browser development
- Experience with Git
- Solid written and verbal English skills (it is essential the candidate can clearly and fluently communicate in English)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Java development
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups