Middle/Senior C++ Developer
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us
On behalf of our customer from Switzerland, Mobilunity is looking for a Middle/Senior C++ Developer. We have a long-term project — development of robots for surgery for improving patients undergoing surgical.
On this position, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and creating architecture of C++ based platform
- Development of image processing and visualization algorithms
- Designing workflow for use in a medical environment
- Driving the team effort toward automated tests and continuous integration
To join, you need to have:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience working in software architecture
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and OOP
- Proven working experience with QT
- MS degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least upper-intermediate English level
- Being self-motivated, result-oriented, team player
Will be a plus:
- Previous experience working in a medical environment
In return, we offer:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.