Mobilunity is a Ukrainian-based and operated provider of software engineering teams. Our typical clients are European, American and Japanese startups and small-to-mid sized companies working with our teams as permanent and equal extensions to their own software departments. With our collaboration model, engineers get direct access to the client’s technical management and work hand-in-hand with their peers both on the client’s side and in Ukraine. We as the Vendor ensure all non-tech questions are solved in a supportive manner. Joining Mobilunity you will get the best from both worlds – strong support and a big community locally, and an ambitious international team.
On behalf of our Client from Japan, Mobilunity is looking for a Backend Developer.
Our Customer is a Japanese production company that provides such services as planning design, web application development, native application development, installation development, and device development, QA, SRE.
Some of the projects they are managing at the moment: website-archive of architectural design related magazines in Japan, a B2B website for Japanese RedBull, a time-tracking platform, a stock exchange platform, etc.
The new team member will start from working on the internal projects first and then get involved in clients’ projects and work on several projects simultaneously.
At least 2 years of experience as a Backend developer
Previous working experience or willingness to learn-and-work with infrastructure (AWS, Docker)
Interest in learning more about different new technologies
- Intermediate level of English
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience or interest in React.js, Next.js, Nuxt.js
Interest in Japanese culture and language
In return we offer:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups