Office Manager (closed)
Back Office Team
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets — from US and Canada to Europe and Israel — and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a full-time Office Manager.
- Higher education (full-time job)
- Knowledge of English is a plus
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Strong PC user: Google Drive and Office standard package
- Huge desire to work and learn new skills
- Flexible personality with a proactive attitude
- Organize and maintain the Company`s paperwork
- Assistance in meeting visitors, calls, mailings
- Stationary, water, food provisioning
- Coordination of office maintenance vendors’ work
- Deliver/receive documents to/from different government organizations and banks
- Solving other issues relevant to office day-to-day activity organization
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by — our teams have offices for 4−15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.