Outbound Marketing Manager (Lead Generation Department Manager) (closed)
Back Office Team
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with english-speaking customers from international markets – from us and canada to europe and israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. Our team keeps on growing and now we need amazing Outbound Marketing Manager (Lead Generation Department Manager) to join us.
You’d love this job if you are confident, dynamic and proactive personality, who has good feelings for B2B customer’s needs and is passionate about people.
Mobilunity is a provider of the dedicated development teams with primary focus on software engineering companies in Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Israel, Canada, etc. In addition to the traditional benefits of working in a employee-oriented company, you will get a full-time pride in marketing the brightest minds of Ukrainian IT industry to the European product development companies with cutting-edge ideas.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Measure, monitor, and optimize the performance of lead generation process to achieve productivity and efficiency targets.
- Create ways to generate and maintain customer interest in dedicated development team services
- Analyze lead data to find inefficiencies and improve lead quality
- Reporting about the quality of lead generation and its improvement
- Cooperating with Marketing Team to make lead generation more efficient
- Cooperating with Sales Team to ensure your team’s leads are right for the Sales pipeline
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Working experience with relevant responsibilities
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels and approaches;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in managing 4+ people team
- Understanding the differences in communicating single message through various channels;
- Ability to think creatively;
- Budget-management skills and proficiency;
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges;
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.;
- A background in sales, PR or external communications would be a benefit.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Dedicated to the Business Development and Marketing space filled with people you would need to work with
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.
Come on board, and let’s grow together!