Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
On behalf of our customer from Switzerland – an IoT company that offers industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions to enterprises to connect offline products to the online world we are looking for Project Manager to join our established team of dedicated developers in embedded, cloud backend and frontend areas. Currently the team is working on 5 projects, however the core is the same for all of them. The projects are closely related to cutting-edge technologies – for example, the team is actively using Microsoft Azure Sphere for the development.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements below.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Delivering products within a defined plan, meet the clients’ expectations
- Arranging communication and related activities for the successful product deliveries
- Setup project management tools and perform ongoing tasks management
- Working closely with CEO on product backlog management (create, compose and add requirements, prioritize)
- Providing full-scale project management — from strategy development to reporting
- Acting as the point of contact and communicating project status to all participants
- Working actively to maintain positive atmosphere in the team, following up on professional growth of colleagues
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 1+ years of work experience as a Project manager
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in writing technical requirements and documentation
- Knowledge of various software development methodologies, their advantages and disadvantages, ability to introduce them on practice
- Strong team leadership skills — ability to manage people and build relations with internal and external stakeholders
Would be a plus
- Work experience as a business analyst/product manager/software developer/QA engineer
- Work experience in IoT industry
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.