QA Engineer (50/50 manual/automation)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from Belgium we are looking for QA Engineer.
About the project:
We need a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer to help us kick-start the brand new project in the HR domain. As this is the start, we need automation and manual set of mind in one head, with presumably 50/50 rate.
- Design and development of automation tests which will be incorporated in AWS CD pipelines
- Helping us in deciding the optimal test strategy for the product as a whole (APIs+Services+Web UI)
- Close collaboration with the product owner on covering key product requirements with UI tests
- Covering the main user flows
- 3+ years of experience in QA with more than 2 years in automation
- Intermediate level of English
- Strong understanding of the automation testing processes and practices
- Experience in writing tests in Java
- Experience in Web UI automation
- Good understanding of coverage strategies
- Ability to work independently and find the root cause of errors
Will be a plus:
- Experience in testing microservices
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in load testing
- Experience in white-box testing
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.