Back Office Team
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a full-time Recruitment Manager to establish and develop best hiring practices within our company.
- Be on top of recruiting strategy aimed to our Clients and Mobilunity’s further growth
- Extensively use Ukrainian IT labor market know-how by advising to our Clients and potential clients on presale stage
- Develop and manage annual operating plan in accordance with set targets and budget
- Set the goals and assist in ones’ accomplishment to the whole team members
- Keep recruiting operations in line with KPIs defined
- Drive consistency and efficiency across all align processes and tools
- Be a driver, decision maker and problem solver for the Recruiting Operations processes execution, improvements, adjustments, and sometimes violations for the sake of best Company’s interest attendance
- Represent Recruiting Department at cross-department and C-Level meetings/round tables
- Working experience with relevant responsibilities
- Strong Leadership skills and Charisma
- Experience in managing 10+ppl team
- At least strong upper-intermediate level of English
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- One of the key role in our Company
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company
- Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.
Come on board, and let’s grow together!