Resource Manager Assistant (closed)
Back Office Team
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a full-time Resource Manager Assistant to establish and develop best RM practices within our company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing an assistance to a Resource Management team in all activities related to a developer’s path in the company (onboarding of the new employees, trial-related activities, trial closure, planned employee assessments, employee retention process, closure of the cooperation process handling)
- Support Resource/Account Management team in reporting and invoicing process
- Travel management supervision (Customer’s visits, Teams’ visits to the client side)
- Stats preparation and researches handling on a request
- Help in organization of team-buildings
- Time-tracking activities control
To join the team, you will need:
- Higher education
- English – upper-intermediate (at least)
- Excellent computer skills with MS Word, MS Excel, OpenOffice and Google Drive
- Ability to understand IT sphere fast and with a big interest
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Positive attitude, people-oriented and have good interpersonal skills
In return, we offer:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of
Come on board, and let’s grow together!