Senior Java Developer
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
On behalf of our customer from Mauritius we are looking for a Senior Java Developer. We’re building a dedicated team to be working on new projects as well as participate in developing of existing projects in cryptocurrency domain. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements below.
You responsibilities will be the following:
- Participate in the design and implementation of essential applications
- Demonstrate expertise and add valuable input throughout the development lifecycle
- Help design and implement scalable, lasting technology solutions
- Review current systems, suggesting updates as needed
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Test and debug new applications and updates
- Resolve reported issues and reply to queries in a timely manner
- Develop and utilize technical change documentation
- Strive to deploy all products and updates on time
- Help improve code quality by implementing recommended best practices
- Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same
- Help junior team members grow and develop their skills
- Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Solid working knowledge of Java and J2EE technologies
- Significant experience working with SQL
- Familiarity using continuous integration
- Familiarity using GIT
- Java certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required; master’s degree is a plus
In this role, you will help develop and design technology solutions that are scalable, relevant, and critical to our company’s success. You will focus on Java/Java EE development throughout all phases of the development lifecycle and must have a solid skill set, a desire to continue to grow as a developer, and a team-player mentality.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by — our teams have offices for 4−15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.