Senior Java Developer
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us.
We are looking for Senior Java Developer. You will join the team on German project that is devoted to solutions for electronic payment transfers. There are many services used in the project, so you can pump up your skills in Cloud solutions.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Joining the team you will get opportunity to implement your vision as to the project and to optimize approaches, to generate ideas and to apply them in practice.
We have quite big and friendly team that consists of: 3 Back End Developers, 4 Front End Developers, 2 Designers, 1 DevOps, 1 iOS Developer, 3 QA Engineers and we are keeping growing!
From the customer side the product owner is involved deeply in the development process, he comes to our Kiev office quite often, as well he is opened for communication and solving the problems each day.
Technology stack of the project:
- Back End: Java, Kotlin
- Front End: Typescript, Angular 5+, React 16, Redux, Jasmine, SASS, Ionic 3, Cordova
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing complex backend part for client side using newest technologies
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience with Back End development using Java
- SpringBoot, Java
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, etc)
- Message queues (SNS, RabbitMQ)
- Jenkins, Maven
- Git, REST, Linux
- Spoken English
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.