Senior Python Developer
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. On behalf of our customer from Switzerland we are looking for a Senior Python Developer. This is a part-time contractor position for 3 months, during which you’ll be working in a friendly team of our Software Architect, Lead developer and a Back-end developer on a high-tech IoT project.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements below.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Assisting in creation of features specification
- Planing, coding, testing, and deploying new features
- Troubleshooting and resolving application bugs
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience developing in Python
- Experience with at least one or several Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Good experience with Linux administration
- SQL, Redis
- Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud
- Jira, Confluence, GIT (Bitbucket, Github)
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.