Senior Python Developer (closed)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. On behalf of our customer from Switzerland we are looking for a Senior Python Developer. This is a part-time contractor position for 3 months, during which you’ll be working in a friendly team of our Software Architect, Lead developer and a Back-end developer on a high-tech IoT project.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements below.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Assisting in creation of features specification
- Planing, coding, testing, and deploying new features
- Troubleshooting and resolving application bugs
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience developing in Python
- Experience with at least one or several Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Good experience with Linux administration
- SQL, Redis
- Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud
- Jira, Confluence, GIT (Bitbucket, Github)
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible working hours (approximately 16 hours per week)
- Competitive compensation