Software Architect (closed)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
We are looking for a Software Architect. You will join the team on Belgian project to develop online/remote diagnostic solution for automotive area. The product they release is widely used around Europe and all over the world. 2000+ people are working for this client and you have a chance to join this team.
This is a long-term cooperation and full-time office job.
You will have an opportunity to go to business trips often – potentially spending two weeks per month in Germany (Hannover) or BE-NL-LUX-FR or CEE countries close to Germany.
About the role:
You will be the core person the team will be built around. If you are a match to client’s requirements, you will be the one to choose suitable technologies for building the project.
Position requires a lot of communication with management and responsibility for making decisions. However, you will be free to find out the best way to make it efficiently.
On this position, you will be responsible for:
- Capturing architecturally significant requirements by analyzing the business drivers, system context, and factors that system stakeholders deem critical to success
- Designing architecture by developing architectural structures and coordination strategies that satisfy functional requirements, quality attribute requirements (i.e.: availability, interoperability, modifiability, performance, security, testability, and usability) and constraints.
- Evaluating the architecture by determining its ability to support the quality attributes that meet an organization’s business and mission goals.
- Documenting the architecture in sufficient detail and in an easily accessible form by choosing the right views in order to facilitate communication with developers and other stakeholders and to support analysis.
- Working with and transform existing system(s).
- Reusing architecture across multiple systems by achieving successful software product lines in order to increase quality and reduce the cost and time to market.
To join, you need to have:
- Experience in designing and developing software-intensive systems (i.e.:knowledge of software engineering, design techniques & tools, programming languages and models, hardware/software interface, web-based applications, and internet technologies)
- Technical foundations and practical experience in applying advanced concepts of software architecture: the life-cycle view of architecture design and analysis methods, the QAW for eliciting critical quality attributes, the ADD method for designing an architecture, the ATAM method for evaluating a software architecture based on a set of attribute-specific measures of the system, and lightweight architecture evaluation methods.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- Effective communicator, manager, team builder, visionary, and mentor
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Flexible to travel
In return, we offer:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.