Journalist/Content Writer (closed)
Online Marketing Team
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
The candidate will be responsible for creating and disseminating various content in order to build a positive external image of our company and ensure presence in foreign tech media. (S)he would contribute to developing content strategy and be responsible for implementing it. Writer will participate in forming key messages, identifying target audiences, assessing communication channels, but her/his core responsibility would be writing and editing articles, guest posts, interviews, press-releases, white papers, case studies (in partnership with project experts) and similar materials. In this role, (s)he will report to the PR Director.
- Producing content to support our outreach efforts (focusing on EU and North America)
- Create special materials in partnership with project experts (whitepapers, case studies, interviews, success stories)
- Review and update materials for newsletter, website and blog
- Contribute to the creation and distribution of supplementary PR materials
- Both part-time and full-time (preferred) options are available.
- Fluent English is a must
- Strong writing skills
- Commercial experience in editing, proofreading and copywriting texts that target foreign readers
- Analytical skills in order to find insights to create catchy content
- Understanding IT industry is a plus
- Please attach your portfolio with articles or interviews, preferably on IT/Business topics.
In return, we offer:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate.
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias.
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.