Unity3D Developer (closed)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from Germany, Mobilunity is looking for a Unity3D Developer.
About the project:
For the last 5 years our client has been working in regards to the planning, budgeting, implementation and marketing of IT projects for their clients. Their main focus lies on the companies in gaming and healthcare industries (as in gamified health-related apps).
- Development games for iOS and Android from scratch
- Implement new features to existing games
- Collaboration with a client
- Experience with C#/Unity programming 3+ years
- Confident knowledge of Unity and C#
- Good OOP knowledge and design patterns principles
- Development 2D and 3D games
- Experience with mobile (Android, IOS)
- Understanding REST API
- Experience with Profiling/Debugging and Optimization by CPU, GPU, memory and build size
- Experience with Git/Gitlab
- Experience with In-App Purchases, Push Notifications and Analytics Services
- Experience with LINQ
- Intermediate level of English
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.
Come on board, and let’s grow together!