Web Designer (closed)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a full-time Web Designer. We are in need of a very proactive with leadership skills, who is ready to learn and work hard.
If you would like to be considered for this position, you are to send us your portfolio.
Required skills and background:
- 1+ years of commercial experience as a Web Designer
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator – strong experience, strong skills
- Ability to design adaptive interfaces
- Online portfolio – must have
- English to understand the correspondence/tasks
- Ability to do multiple tasks fast
- Willingness to learn
As a big plus:
- Landings design
- Logo and banners development
- UI/UIX design
- Email templates design
- Templates design/code customization
- Minor changes on the websites on demand
- New templates creation/enhancement
- Working with printable materials
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.