Hire IBM Cloud Architect
Cloud infrastructure solutions and services have emerged as the core domain of business in the IT industry. IBM Cloud is one of the most popular cloud platforms that offer professional-level infrastructure cloud services. Hiring a professional software as a service SaaS developer can help businesses achieve the benefits of IBM cloud services tremendously.
Let’s talk about the popularity, major skills of an IBM cloud computing infrastructure architect, best ways and top locations to hire talented specialists.
Quick Overview of IBM Cloud Platform
IBM cloud platform is a full-stack cloud computing service based on infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) model, which allows enterprises of all sizes and sectors to build their cloud applications, storage solutions on cloud computing servers of the company. It offers multi-cloud deployment powered by open-source technologies like OpenShift and Kubernetes. It also offers a multi-cloud IBM cloud migration powered by multiple computing options like containers, virtual machine VM, and even bare-metals.
The major features and capabilities of IBM cloud computing services are listed below:
- Offers private, public, and hybrid computing options
- Numerous architecture options based on applications, industries, enabling types, and others
- Powered by Watson computer for artificial intelligence capabilities
- Highly secure and powerful network
- Distributed storage network located in multiple countries
- Capabilities of smooth cloud migration
- Offers over 170 cloud services and IBM cloud advisory services related to data storage, app development, app migration, security, integration, etc.
Reasons to Look for IBM Certified Cloud Architect for Hire
IBM cloud is one of the most powerful cloud computing platforms powered by cutting-edge artificial intelligence, data analytics, app development. An IBM certified cloud computing infrastructure architect can help companies to exploit all those features and capabilities of an IBM platform to provide full benefits of the IBM cloud to the businesses. A cloud solution architect IBM can better utilize the programming expertise of a Rust engineer in developing the custom cloud solutions that fulfill all needs of a business on IBM cloud.
The efficient use of containerized app development, Watson AI, hundreds of IBM cloud services, and hundreds of related tools to help companies enhance their business bottom lines is possible only when companies hire a professional with IBM cloud architect certification and experience in the industry.
No doubt, the IBM cloud is one of the best platforms in the marketplace, but like every other platform, it has its pros and cons as listed below.
Pros of IBM Cloud Platform
- Greater stability, availability, and reliability
- Easy to scale platform
- Powerful AI and data analytics
- Highly professional approach to business solutions
- Wide range of cloud services
- Support for both dynamic and static content in applications
- High performance and speed
- Comprehensive and intuitive service management interface
- Great customer support
Cons of IBM Cloud Platform
- Database management is a bit complex
- Deployment needs high-level of system configuration
- Downloading big files from the cloud is a bit slower
Typical Responsibilities of an IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
Typical responsibilities of an IBM certified solution architect cloud computing infrastructure professional are listed below.
- Technical designing of business solutions based on the IBM cloud platform
- Developing and deploying the web solution with full features of the service
- Designing the strategy for solution designing, development, deployment, and contingency
- Developing technical policy for operations and maintenance of the solution
- Designing and implementing a security system using IBM and third-party tools
- Developing service scaling and disastrous management policy
A qualified IBM cloud platform solution architect should have at least 3 to 4 years of experience in developing, deploying, and managing IBM Cloud-based solutions, and other competencies as listed below:
IBM Certified Cloud Architect Resume Sample
- IBM Cloud platform, OpenShift platform, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- IBM Tivoli suite, WebSphere App Server Developer Tool V8.5
- Information Technology Service Management
- Network security, network design and data storage management
- Cloud-native application
- Microservice architecture
- Database management
- Application designing and deployment
- Virtualization techniques like server, storage, network, and app virtualization
- Hypervisor, VMware
- Cloud computing industry standard compliance, Watson AI and analytics
- Cloud storage and service migration
- Experience in designing complex business solutions based on IBM cloud computing architecture
- Experience in deploying, migration, and operations of IBM cloud-based business solutions in a highly competitive environment
- Experience in designing network security and data backup strategy
- Designing and implementing disaster recovery plans in IBM cloud environment
- Integrating a large number of IBM cloud services into business solutions effectively
- Designing, developing, and deploying cloud services powered by the IBM cloud microservice architecture
- Understanding client requirements in IBM cloud ecosystem
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
Different Ways to Hire IBM Cloud Infrastructure Architect
In a modern business ecosystem, you can hire an IBM cloud infrastructure architect in multiple ways as mentioned below.
Local hiring. Local hiring is the traditional form of hiring in which the human resources are hired from the locally available pool of skilled and qualified people. This form of hiring is very costly and has numerous limitations such as availability of local tech-talent, government regulation, social securities, higher salaries, and others. The main advantage of this kind of hiring is the high-level of reliability and control over the resource.
Hiring freelancers. Freelancers hiring is quite a popular option for small and medium-sized businesses. Hiring through a freelancing method costs you the least of all other forms of hiring. The major drawback of this hiring is that it is a very unreliable form. A freelancer can go-away at any point leaving your project in a lurch.
Outstaffing model. Outstaffing is considered as the most suitable for the companies of all sizes, sectors, and industries. Hiring dedicated development teams means reduced costs, impeccable flexibility, access to highly skilled and experienced tech talent working solely on one project over which the client has absolutely full control.
How Mobilunity Helps to Find Best Cloud Architect IBM
Mobilunity has an existing large team of qualified and skilled professionals that directly hire best IBM Cloud architects for clients to work dedicatedly on their projects. The dedicated teams powered by Mobilunity experts of IBM cloud services offer you:
- Excellent recruitment team that may find highly skilled and qualified IBM cloud architects to work on project of any complexity level
- Highly competitive prices without any hidden charges at all
- The dedicated team selected from a large pool of Ukrainian IT talent with expertise in effective development and deployment of IBM cloud solutions
- We do our best to meet clients’ needs or even exceed their expectations though strong Relationships, high-quality Recruitment, and dedicated teams Retention
- We guarantee comprehensive communication with your team so you may effectively communicate whenever you need and make sure all are done according to your requests and project timelines
If you are looking for IBM certified cloud architect to develop high-level cloud solutions for your business, contact Mobilunity specialists. Get high-quality help right now!
Disclaimer: “IBM” is a trademark or registered trademark of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both. Mobilunity is not related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by IBM Corporation.