Reasons to use JS for a software development project
- Catchy design
- Security issues
- UI issues
As different browsers display JS code differently, you may face some bugs. For example, your website design may differ on Google Chrome and Safari. This problem can be solved very easily by doing tests. Don’t forget to hire a QA engineer or ask for QA services while cooperating with a digital agency.
Let’s go down to the JS benefits for business. As mentioned above, many famous companies rely on JS code and consider it the best choice for their online presence. Netflix, Walmart, Uber, and PayPal are among them.
- A dedicated JS programmer can cover tasks on the front end, back end, and mobile programming. So, you don’t have to hire a diverse specialized team and waste your time managing all of these specialists.
- An excellent set of libraries and frameworks makes JS suitable for solving almost any business problem. Everything is possible when you want to create an incredible design or make advanced business logic for your app.
According to Statista, React.js is one of the two most popular web frameworks, together with Node.js. Almost 50% of software engineers worldwide use these technologies to make their technical ideas alive. The JS library is a top-of-mind tool for building UI and web pages.
Here are a few facts about React.js:
- Efficient for projects that require SEO and promotion.
- Has a strong community of dedicated web developers.
- Is a language-independent cross-platform programming tool.
- Is an easy-to-get-started library with lots of adaptors.
Here are a few facts about Node.js:
- Provides asynchronous and event-driven APIs for real-time data processing.
- Is an advanced technology that requires previous programming experience.
- Has a large package manager and is suitable for high-load apps.
Node.js is a cost-effective and widely used tool for backend development.
As the StackOverFlow survey has shown, Angular is usually used by more professional software engineers. This framework is less popular among those who are just beginning their career. Written in TypeScript, Angular is also an open-source tool applied for SPA (single-page apps).
Here are a few facts about Angular:
- Follows the Model-View-Controller Pattern and allows building SPA very fast.
- Provides a low-cost creation of user interfaces.
- Allows creating applications both for web and mobile devices.
- Is maintained by the top-skilled team of Google professionals.
In the short term, angular is a comprehensive web technology for building apps with less code and effort. It automates lots of tasks to save software engineers time.
- Ability to use JS ecosystem tools (Angular or React.js, JQuery, Node.js).
- Writing asynchronous scripts and cross-browser code.
- Typescript (at least basic knowledge).
- Ability to use Git for efficient teamwork and Docker for deployment.
These are the fundamental skills that should be mentioned in the CV, or on the LinkedIn page. It’s better if the developer gives a link to a GitHub with code examples and different completed projects. Thus, a technical specialist, or team lead, can evaluate the professional level and skills.
Soft skills required to hire React.js or Node.js developer freelance
- Intermediate + English level for reading and writing documents and communication in an international team.
- Conversational skills, an ability to prove their point of view with arguments in a discussion.
- Independence, or vice versa, is the good skill of being a team player. That depends on the project.
- Sincere interest in coding, and endless self-education, because web development trends and technologies change fast.
- Result-driven and business-oriented mindset to implement only those technical ideas working to achieve business goals.
All these soft skills could be tested in an interview and be proven by testimonials from previous companies, managers, or clients.
Almost all digital businesses face the dilemma: “Is it better to hire an in-house specialist or outsource tasks?”. No matter if you are looking for a part-time Node.js developer, or a freelance Vue.js engineer. The answer depends on your company’s location, current size, management and financial capacity, and ambition for growth. You can check all options in the table below, compared on different criteria.
|In-house JS developer||Outsourcing JS developer||Freelance JS developer|
|Fixed payments for the specialist without correspondence to the completed tasks||Both on-demand and long-term regular cooperation are possible||Flexible schedule, an on-demand specialist|
|Management on your side||Advanced project management by an experienced team||Specialist’s self-management, or management on your side|
|The quality of work is guaranteed by the contract||The digital agency guarantees high-quality work||You can rely only on the freelancer’s responsibility|
|Expenses on office, team management, benefits||You pay for the whole project, or just for hours worked by the specialist||You usually pay for hours tracked by the specialist|
The most popular freelance marketplace worldwide, helps to hire a Node freelance JS developer of any seniority level. It also includes the contacts of many freelance agencies for software development outsourcing for popular locations like Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Asia. There are various options for cooperation, from just a few code reviews to long-term cooperation with dedicated software engineers.
Another recognized marketplace for client-contractor cooperation. It provides an opportunity to hire various freelance professionals, but web development is one of the top categories on the website. With a great database of experienced engineers and Junior developers, Freelance.com will help you hire a specialist for a reasonable price.
As a well-known platform, it allows finding contractors very quickly. Otherwise, there are many spammers and untrusted, unverified accounts of both employers and freelancers. So, be careful and pay attention if the person you want to work with has detailed information about themselves and testimonials.
For those looking for highly qualified experts, like a freelance Node developer, Toptal is a solution. The matching professional online service’s name means “Top Talent”. It was built especially for hiring the best technical minds for cool projects worldwide. According to the information on the website, Toptal gives you a chance to choose from 3% best talents. Not every freelancer can join the Toptal community. They should pass tests to prove their expertise and high skills level.
Hiring top-tiered software engineers may be costly, but if you are looking for a true professional to do complex tasks, that’s a way out. You can check many stories about how Toptal helped hire a freelance Node js developer, freelance Vue developer, and other demanded professionals.
The Freelance Services Marketplace is a new project launched in 2022. Created by founders from Israel, it supports English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Dutch, and other popular languages. The online platform offers to hire digital specialists on the global market. The project claims its mission is to connect the most demanded digital professionals with businesses to expand their capabilities. Fiverr allows finding a Node.js developer freelance and contractors of many other occupations.
The digital agency may offer any required type of cooperation with a JS developer: part-time, dedicated team member, project-based cooperation, etc. It was rewarded by Clutch.co and International Business Awards as a trustful and efficient technical partner. Recruiting services are also available. Get information about your project and hire highly skilled professionals without effort!
*Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could be not entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
How can Mobilunity help you?
The main facts about Mobilunity
- 12+ years of providing exceptional software development services.
- 40+ clients from Switzerland, Japan, Canada, USA, Israel, Germany, Sweden, and other locations.
- 200+ in-house professionals and a well-established recruitment process. Mobilunity can recruit a freelance Node.js engineer, or other professional, in very short terms.
- Flexible cooperation models and client-centered approach to meet all customer’s expectations and exceed them.
- Smooth communication with high-motivated, skilled Ukrainian professionals. Hiring web developers for affordable prices.