Hire AWS Cloud Architect
Cloud computing is fast becoming an integral part of business today. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seen as the most popular form of cloud computing. Not only does AWS improve efficiency, but it also provides relief for several business practices. With AWS, business no longer has to purchase expensive servers that have limited functionality, as AWS has servers instantly available which provide multiple workloads, more storage options, and enhanced security.
Amazon Web Services Brief Overview
AWS is a comprehensive secure cloud platform which offers more than 175 fully-featured services. It was designed to assist all businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, to become more flexible and to innovate more efficiently at low costs. With AWS businesses can affordably launch servers virtually, host static websites and email servers or store data, migrate their existing databases to the cloud, create s1erverless functions to monitor resources and more.
The benefits of AWS include:
- Ease of use
- A diverse array of tools
- Reliability and security
- Unlimited server capacity
- Access to a variety of compute and storage resources
- Flexibility to choose the software and services you require
As with all cloud computing tools, it also has some disadvantages. These include:
- Some technology limitations
- Bigger learning curves
- A higher cost of technical support
- Limited control
- Risk of data leakage
However, these drawbacks can quickly be overcome by hiring the right AWS cloud architect similar like a good Salesforce Cloud developer is dealing with SFCC limitations.
Who Is an AWS Cloud Solutions Architect and an AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect?
An AWS cloud architect is a professional who can assess a business’s needs and make architectural recommendations for implementing and effectively deploying applications on AWS. An AWS cloud infrastructure architect is an IT expert who oversees a business’s cloud computing environment which includes the management of application architecture and its deployment in a cloud-based ecosystem. AWS cloud architect roles and responsibilities include cloud adoption and application design and cloud administration and monitoring. AWS cloud experts should have the official AWS Certification from Amazon which validates their cloud expertise.
Benefits of Scaling up Teams with a Cloud Architect AWS and an Infrastructure Engineer
It is worth looking into hiring a cloud architect Amazon and an AWS cloud infrastructure engineer. Here’s why:
- Scale AWS cloud implementations. An Amazon cloud solution architect and engineer can use best practices recommended by Amazon to scale AWS cloud implementations.
- Ensure the right technologies are built. Cloud architect AWS and infrastructure engineers are skilled in identifying which unique technologies a business requires. They can effectively classify the suitable technologies to ensure a business’ processes are most effective.
- Ensure faster and more efficient infrastructure. In today’s modern world, efficiency is important. An AWS cloud solutions architect can ensure your business’ infrastructure is built with agility in mind.
- Solve problems. A cloud guru AWS solutions architect can bridge the gap between complex business problems and effective solutions in the cloud.
- Guide the final project. An AWS cloud architect associate can convert the technical requirements of a project into the design that will guide the final product.
While it’s not always possible to hire an AWS cloud application architect and infrastructure engineer as part of your in-house team, they can be hired as remote workers. It is also useful to hire Azure developers or other programmers to assist your cloud infrastructure architect AWS teams on your cloud projects. This will ensure a smooth migration to the cloud and effective implementation of AWS tools in business structures.
Let Mobilunity find for your a talented AWS cloud architect who will take your project to the next heights! Request CVs of skilled specialists now!
Skills Required for a Cloud Architect AWS
Modern businesses around the world are increasingly looking to hire an Amazon cloud architect to assist with software-related projects. As a result, the demand for expert Amazon cloud enterprise architect candidates has increased drastically. It may be hard to hire AWS cloud solution architect candidates, but researching the correct skills and experience they should have makes the process easier. The right Amazon certified cloud solution architect candidates should typically have the following skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge. Thorough knowledge about how the AWS platform works and extensive experience in technology infrastructure, ability to lead the development team in designing and migrating AWS cloud-based solutions.
- Understanding programming languages. Hands-on knowledge of AWS SDK and of the solutioning programming languages such as Scala, Ruby, Elixir, .NET, Java, Python.
- Innovation. Experience in innovative design and implementation of cloud infrastructure, platforms, and applications. Important to have design and implementation experience of cloud-native apps.
- Improved communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
An AWS cloud solution architect typically works with the following tools:
- Servers and databases (SQL Server and MySQL)
- Server virtualization tools (including Para Virtualization, Hardware-assisted Virtual Machine, etc.)
- ETL tools (Informatica) and BI tools (Tableau, Microstrategy, Cognos, Spotfire, etc.)
- Automation tools (CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef)
- Cost management tools that integrate with AWS
- Open-source technologies and commercialized platforms
- AWS GraphQL
- and others.
When applying for a new position, an AWS cloud architect and a cloud infrastructure architect in AWS should have a certain level of education, skills, and experience. The Amazon cloud architect resume should be highly specialized.
Let’s look at examples of different AWS cloud architect resume.
AWS Cloud Architect Resume Sample
AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect Resume Sample
How Much Does it Cost to Hire AWS Cloud Architect?
Amazon cloud architect salary differs largely from country to country. There are many reasons for this, including differences in the cost of living and variations in experience and skill. Let’s compare the average annual AWS cloud architect salary on Payscale from five major countries:
From this list, Ukraine is the most affordable country to hire AWS cloud infrastructure architect. However, there are also plenty of other reasons to consider Ukraine to hire AWS cloud architect remote. Here are the top five benefits:
- A high level of education. Ukraine has made education and training one of its biggest priorities. They ensure that everyone, especially those in the IT field such as AWS cloud security architect remote, receives a high level of education.
- Advanced experience. A majority of Ukraine companies offering outstaffing solutions ensure their workers have ample experience.
- Committed candidates. Ukrainians are hard workers and are always dedicated to the projects they work on and the clients they serve.
- More reliable communication. Most Ukrainians speak more than one language, which makes it easier to communicate.
- Convenient location. Ukraine is conveniently located to ensure the time difference between most countries is not too big.
Why Mobilunity Is Ideal to Hire Amazon Cloud Architect
Mobilunity is a nearshoring company located in Kyiv, Ukraine that provides clients from diverse countries with dedicated development teams. We understand how important it is to find the right junior AWS cloud architect or AWS senior cloud infrastructure architect candidates. If you need to hire AWS cloud architect experts, we can assist. Our pool of cloud application architect AWS candidates are carefully sourced and vetted. As a result, we are confident that they will successfully complete your projects and improve your business processes. Through the years, talented developers from Mobilunity, including AWS cloud architect remote professionals, have worked with several prominent companies – big and small such as Camptocamp, Byg-E, esurance, Minedia, ServIT, Chip and more.
Let’s take a look at the benefits that make Mobilunity stand out:
- We are cost-effective. Mobilunity offers affordable rates due to lower labor costs.
- We offer top talent. With us, you get access to more experienced and skilled cloud guru AWS solution architect candidates.
- No language barriers. All our Amazon certified cloud architect candidates have a high level of English proficiency, which makes it easy for you to communicate with your remote workers.
- Fast turnaround times. From the moment you discuss your requirements with us, we get straight to work to hire cloud architect AWS for you.
- Easy scalability. With us, you can efficiently scale your team to suit your project requirements. Easily hire Amazon cloud architect when you need one!
If your business requires an AWS cloud architect for your next project, look no further than Mobilunity’s specialists. Get the assistance you need today!
Disclaimer: “Amazon Web Services” and “AWS” are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. Mobilunity is not related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Amazon.com Corporation.