Hire AWS Cloud Architect
Cloud computing is fast becoming an integral part of business today. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seen as the most popular form of cloud computing. Not only does AWS improve efficiency, but it also provides relief for several business practices. With AWS, business no longer has to purchase expensive servers that have limited functionality, as AWS has servers instantly available which provide multiple workloads, more storage options, and enhanced security.
Amazon Web Services Brief Overview
AWS is a comprehensive secure cloud platform which offers more than 175 fully-featured services. It was designed to assist all businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, to become more flexible and to innovate more efficiently at low costs. With AWS businesses can affordably launch servers virtually, host static websites and email servers or store data, migrate their existing databases to the cloud, create s1erverless functions to monitor resources and more.
The benefits of AWS include:
- Ease of use
- A diverse array of tools
- Reliability and security
- Unlimited server capacity
- Access to a variety of compute and storage resources
- Flexibility to choose the software and services you require
As with all cloud computing tools, it also has some disadvantages. These include:
- Some technology limitations
- Bigger learning curves
- A higher cost of technical support
- Limited control
- Risk of data leakage
However, these drawbacks can quickly be overcome by hiring the right AWS cloud architect similar like a good Salesforce Cloud developer is dealing with SFCC limitations.
AWS Cloud Solutions Architect vs AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect
An AWS cloud architect is a professional who can assess a business’s needs and make architectural recommendations for implementing and effectively deploying applications on AWS. An AWS cloud infrastructure architect is an IT expert who oversees a business’s cloud computing environment which includes the management of application architecture and its deployment in a cloud-based ecosystem. AWS cloud architect roles and responsibilities include cloud adoption and application design and cloud administration and monitoring. AWS cloud experts should have the official AWS Certification from Amazon which validates their cloud expertise.
Benefits of Scaling up Teams with a Cloud Architect AWS and an Infrastructure Engineer
It is worth looking into hiring a cloud architect Amazon and an AWS cloud infrastructure engineer. Here’s why:
- Scale AWS cloud implementations. An Amazon cloud solution architect and engineer can use best practices recommended by Amazon to scale AWS cloud implementations.
- Ensure the right technologies are built. Cloud architect AWS and infrastructure engineers are skilled in identifying which unique technologies a business requires. They can effectively classify the suitable technologies to ensure a business’ processes are most effective.
- Ensure faster and more efficient infrastructure. In today’s modern world, efficiency is important. An AWS cloud solutions architect can ensure your business’ infrastructure is built with agility in mind.
- Solve problems. A cloud guru AWS solutions architect can bridge the gap between complex business problems and effective solutions in the cloud.
- Guide the final project. An AWS cloud architect associate can convert the technical requirements of a project into the design that will guide the final product.
While it’s not always possible to hire an AWS cloud application architect and infrastructure engineer as part of your in-house team, they can be hired as remote workers. It is also useful to hire Azure developers or other programmers to assist your cloud infrastructure architect AWS teams on your cloud projects. This will ensure a smooth migration to the cloud and effective implementation of AWS tools in business structures.
Let Mobilunity find for your a talented AWS cloud architect who will take your project to the next heights! Request CVs of skilled specialists now!
What is the Difference Between a Software Architect and a Solution Architect?
When your business wants to hire cloud architects for a new software development project, it’s important to understand that there are several different types of architect roles. The two most prominent roles are that of a software architect and a solution architect. And although these roles have some similar responsibilities, they differ in many ways. Let’s explore:
- What is a software architect?
Most modern businesses today use some type of software in the running of their operations. These software programs have to be designed by skilled architects. Software architects have the knowledge and skills to make high-level design choices and frame technical standards around software. These aspects may include software coding standards, tools or platforms to be used. To be practical and effective, software architects require broad technical knowledge. They also need certain soft skills to manage projects and people.
Some of the soft skills software architects need include good communication, leadership, problem-solving, detailed thinking, prioritizing and delegating.
- What is a solution architect?
Solution architectures have the tasks of designing and managing solution engineering to match it with unique business problems. They are in charge of introducing the overall technical vision for a solution and leading AWS solution architect projects.
Solutions architects can have broad responsibilities or be more specialized. For example, when you hire AWS solutions architect experts, they can assist with the designing, building, deploying, and maintaining of your business applications and important infrastructure inside the AWS infrastructure architect cloud.
Some of the soft skills cloud computing solutions architect experts need include creativity and critical thinking, ability to collaborate, adaptability and versatility, decision making, problem solving and communication.
- What are the differences between these two roles?
So how do you know whether you need to hire AWS solution architects or software architects? It all depends on the type of project you have or the part of your business you want to enhance.
For projects that require the completion of a software product, it is best to hire AWS cloud developer experts specifically specializing in software.
For parts of your business that require improvement, it is better to hire a solutions architect that can provide advice, manage risks and deliver the right technology solutions.
Keep in mind that there are also highly specialized roles when it comes to business architecture. For example, cloud computing architecture involves all the components required for building and managing an effective cloud computing ecosystem within a business. A business will hire cloud infrastructure architects for these distinctive tasks. And when they hire remote cloud infrastructure architects, businesses have to look out for special skills in these candidates.
These unique roles can be even more specialized and some businesses may require cloud infrastructure architects proficient in certain platforms. For example, Amazon cloud infrastructure architect experts specialize in creating Amazon cloud application architect ecosystems.
If you’re wondering how to hire a AWS cloud engineer and don’t know where to start, it is recommended to work with a hiring vendor, such as Mobilunity. Mobilunity is a global provider of skilled talent to businesses both big and small. The experienced team can help you hire remote AWS solution architects or software architects depending on your needs. We work with clients from the initial sourcing of talent to the final onboarding steps and beyond to ensure all projects are a success.
Skills Required for a Cloud Architect AWS
Modern businesses around the world are increasingly looking to hire an Amazon cloud architect to assist with software-related projects. As a result, the demand for expert Amazon cloud enterprise architect candidates has increased drastically. It may be hard to hire AWS cloud solution architect candidates, but researching the correct skills and experience they should have makes the process easier. The right Amazon certified cloud solution architect candidates should typically have the following skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge. Thorough knowledge about how the AWS platform works and extensive experience in technology infrastructure, ability to lead the development team in designing and migrating AWS cloud-based solutions.
- Understanding programming languages. Hands-on knowledge of AWS SDK and of the solutioning programming languages such as Scala, Ruby, Elixir, .NET, Java, Python.
- Innovation. Experience in innovative design and implementation of cloud infrastructure, platforms, and applications. Important to have design and implementation experience of cloud-native apps.
- Improved communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
An AWS cloud solution architect typically works with the following tools:
- Servers and databases (SQL Server and MySQL)
- Server virtualization tools (including Para Virtualization, Hardware-assisted Virtual Machine, etc.)
- ETL tools (Informatica) and BI tools (Tableau, Microstrategy, Cognos, Spotfire, etc.)
- Automation tools (CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef)
- Cost management tools that integrate with AWS
- Open-source technologies and commercialized platforms
- AWS GraphQL
- and others.
When applying for a new position, an AWS cloud architect and a cloud infrastructure architect in AWS should have a certain level of education, skills, and experience. The Amazon cloud architect resume should be highly specialized.
Let’s look at examples of different AWS cloud architect resume.
AWS Cloud Architect Resume Sample
AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect Resume Sample
How Much Does it Cost to Hire AWS Cloud Architect?
Amazon cloud architect salary differs largely from country to country. There are many reasons for this, including differences in the cost of living and variations in experience and skill. Let’s compare the average annual AWS cloud architect salary on Payscale from five major countries:
From this list, Ukraine is the most affordable country to hire AWS cloud infrastructure architect. However, there are also plenty of other reasons to consider Ukraine to hire AWS cloud architect remote. Here are the top five benefits:
- A high level of education. Ukraine has made education and training one of its biggest priorities. They ensure that everyone, especially those in the IT field such as AWS cloud security architect remote, receives a high level of education.
- Advanced experience. A majority of Ukraine companies offering outstaffing solutions ensure their workers have ample experience.
- Committed candidates. Ukrainians are hard workers and are always dedicated to the projects they work on and the clients they serve.
- More reliable communication. Most Ukrainians speak more than one language, which makes it easier to communicate.
- Convenient location. Ukraine is conveniently located to ensure the time difference between most countries is not too big.
Why Mobilunity Is Ideal to Hire Amazon Cloud Architect
Mobilunity is a nearshoring company located in Kyiv, Ukraine that provides clients from diverse countries with dedicated development teams. We understand how important it is to find the right Go developer, junior AWS cloud architect, data infrastructure engineer, hire internet of things developers or AWS senior cloud infrastructure architect candidates. If you need to hire AWS cloud architect experts, we can assist. Our pool of cloud application architect AWS candidates are carefully sourced and vetted. As a result, we are confident that they will successfully complete your projects and improve your business processes. Through the years, talented developers from Mobilunity, including AWS cloud architect remote professionals, have worked with several prominent companies – big and small such as Camptocamp, Byg-E, esurance, Minedia, ServIT, Chip and more.
Let’s take a look at the benefits that make Mobilunity stand out:
- We are cost-effective. Mobilunity offers affordable rates due to lower labor costs.
- We offer top talent. With us, you get access to more experienced and skilled cloud guru AWS solution architect candidates.
- No language barriers. All our Amazon certified cloud architect candidates have a high level of English proficiency, which makes it easy for you to communicate with your remote workers.
- Fast turnaround times. From the moment you discuss your requirements with us, we get straight to work to hire cloud architect AWS for you.
- Easy scalability. With us, you can efficiently scale your team to suit your project requirements. Easily hire Amazon cloud architect when you need one!
If your business requires an AWS cloud architect for your next project, look no further than Mobilunity’s specialists. Get the assistance you need today!
Disclaimer: “Amazon Web Services” and “AWS” are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. Mobilunity is not related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Amazon.com Corporation.