Hire Hadoop Developer
In the recent couple of years, Hadoop development is talked about a lot. What is it though? The Apache Hadoop is an open code project that is mostly used for reliable and scalable computing, however, there have been cases of it playing the role of data storage designed to be able to hold big amounts of data.
A Brief History of The Apache Hadoop
The Apache Hadoop project was launched in 2006 by Doug Cutting and Mike Carafella who wanted to create an open-source framework that would allow various applications to be run on large hardware clusters. The main goal was to create some tools that would allow analyzing big loads of data, much bigger that is commonly being stored on hardware devices.
Why is it so popular these days? As mentioned earlier, while making a comparison of Hadoop vs Spark programming it becomes clear that Apache Hadoop allows you to work with Big Data on a network of computers so it is especially relevant for big corporations such as Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft or IBM.
Looking to hire Hadoop programmer? Mobilunity can find your ideal candidate!
Benefits of Hiring a Hadoop Programmer
Currently, Hadoop specialists are in demand in numerous domains such as retail, traveling, healthcare, finances, media, advertising among others.
It can be explained by the fact that besides the chance of Big Data processing, a decent Hadoop programmer can offer your business a broad list of other benefits:
- Cost reduction. Hadoop enables the transfer of large amounts of data between relatively inexpensive servers and is excellent for scaling, which is especially relevant for startups.
- New opportunities. By giving companies access to different types of Big Data, Apache Hadoop basically allows them to get the maximum out of any open-source information and use that to their benefit.
- Swift processing. By using Hadoop you can process even unstructured data within a few minutes. That is possible due to the fact that the Hadoop system is using the same servers that hold the data.
- Fault-tolerance. With using Hadoop you will not have to worry that your data will be gone as it always duplicates.
- High security. You will be able to grant access only to those employees that you trust. Hadoop also increases the security parameters of your system.
Set up a dedicated team of talented Hadoop developers with Mobilunity!
Hadoop Developer Roles and Responsibilities
Just like any other IT specialist out there a Hadoop developer has a list of typical skills and responsibilities to possess such as the following:
- Experience with back-end programming, especially Node.JS, Java and OOAD.
- Code writing proficiency.
- Experience of working with databases, deep knowledge of their structures, principles, and main practices.
- Excellent command of Apache Hadoop.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently as well as the part of the team.
- Experience in working with Big Data.
Having learned all that along with getting an official Hadoop certification, one would be able to easily find a job and climb the career ladder.
Also, when you are searching for a Hadoop specialist, pay attention to their Hadoop developer resume. Take a look at the example of it:
Hadoop Developer Salary: How Much Does It Cost to Hire Hadoop Developer
Before you hire Hadoop developers, it is always crucial to learn about their salary rates first. The reason for that is the fact that the annual Hadoop programmer rate can vary depending on the country. Due to different financial situations of each country and differences in the currency exchange rate, sometimes the decision to hire Apache Hadoop developers from abroad might become a significant save of resources without losing the quality of services.
Now, if you look at the job listings presented by Indeed, you will see that currently there are over 14,000 jobs for Hadoop experts. With all of them being located in the US, you can expect an annual rate of about $90,000. What about other countries though?
If you take a look at a similar job opening for a Hadoop developer in Germany, you will see that the annual rate is somewhat higher – $95,000 for the position of a senior consultant. Let’s take a look at other countries. In Switzerland, for example, you won’t be able to find Hadoop developer for less than $100,000 per year. In Poland, a similar expert would cost you around $50,000 annually. Finally, there is an option to hire a Ukrainian Hadoop engineer who would cost you only $35,000, according to the job portal Work.ua.
Below we prepared a comparison table of Hadoop developers for hire annual rates.
|Hadoop developer annual rate||$90,000||$50,000||$35,000||$100,000||$95,000|
Having considered all the aforementioned, it becomes obvious that the decision to hire a Ukrainian Hadoop dev might be the most cost-effective for any business.
Despite such popular destinations for finding Hadoop expert offshore specialists such as Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Russia or Italy, Ukraine still stands out the most. Why? First of all, Ukraine is one of those countries that can provide IT specialists with really low rates. The main reason for that is the currency exchange rate that this country currently has. Do not be misled though, low prices come with a top-notch quality of the job. Not to mention the fact that Ukraine has a big talent pool with most IT specialists having a profile education certificate.
Choose Mobilunity As Your Hadoop Development Company
If you want to hire Hadoop developer, finding a proper vendor is a must. As we have mentioned previously, one of the best destinations for Python Hadoop developer remote recruitment is Ukraine. However, choosing the right company might become quite knotty. Luckily for you, the answer is out there and it is Mobilunity! One of the best nearshoring companies in Ukraine is ready to provide its services for anyone interested in Hadoop or Java consultants for hire.
With Mobilunity, which has been operating on the market for over 10 years, you have a chance to find the best-suited candidates for smart costs. But the benefits also include the following:
- A big talent pool in the Ukrainian IT marketplace;
- Provided communication assistance to solve issues and establish an agreement between the parties
- Transparent prices to fit your budget;
- Specialists with previous experience on a similar project;
- Delivering a shortlist of candidates in 2-4 weeks
Usually, the Mobilunity’s recruitment team starts looking for candidates right after they receive your detailed request. After a series of interviews on the Mobilunity’s side, you will be able to personally talk to the selected candidate and make your final decision. Then comes signing the contract and your team is ready to go!