Vue.Js Developer Resumes and Salaries: All You Need to Know
Vue.js is a modern monolithic framework that helps to design functional and adaptive applications. It is oriented on developing the users’ interface. The basic library is aimed at the view layer, so it is convenient to integrate it with the existing app or combine it with other means to create the new one. The framework is widely used to create complicated and single-page apps. Obviously, it is not as popular as other JS technologies, especially comparing VueJS vs Angular, but it also has some good results in terms of gaining efficiency in the development process.
Due to the comprehensive documentation and easy syntax, Vue is easy to work with and has a low learning curve. But what if you need an experienced developer, who will meet all the requirements and achieve the result you need? Is it possible to pick a perfect performer by Vue.js developer resumes? Yes, if you know what kind of specialists do you need and what should be in their resumes.
How Much Will You Pay for It? Vue.Js Developer Salary
The paycheck of the specialists in this field differs in accordance with the country of residence and experience of a developer. Senior, middle, and junior Vue developer salary will considerably differ and vary from country to country. It also proves the raising VueJS popularity and the need for professionals in this field.
In the USA, VueJS-based projects are popular too, however, an average paycheck is much higher for European specialists. The middle result for Vue writers in the United States is $116,615 per year.
In Ukraine, the average Vue developer salary is around $30,000*. The income of an experienced front-end developer can reach $40,000*. And in Kyiv, this rating is 29% higher. Professionals, who have worked more than 5 years in this field, usually have 51% higher payment rates than young colleagues.
With the knowledge about the wages of the specialists, it is easy to plan the budget of your project. It is an important criterion for the customer, but still not the main. If you search for a perfect performer for the project, look through several Vue.js developer resumes. And feel free to contact the developers and ask questions – an interview is a significant addition to a resume.
*Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could be not entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
How the Ideal Vue.js Developer Resumes Should Look Like
Vue.js developer resumes analysis is a significant part of the recruitment process. If you decided to hire remote teams, the vendor will most likely do this part for you, but here is a list of aspects that you should be aware of too.
- Vue.js and its tools. The pure framework is not enough to build an application of outstanding quality. The professional knows, what is needed in addition to Vue.
- Other JS frameworks. Vue.js popularity rose so high thanks to the possibility to combine it with other frameworks. Putting different components together makes applications functional and attractive to the user.
- Component-based app building. It is not enough to know about different frameworks. A skilled developer understands how all the components cooperate in the code and can change one part of it without touching others.
There is also a list of skills, which should be present in Vue.Js CV:
- Other languages and tools: HTML, PHP, CSS, AJAX, React.Js, Node.Js, and others.
- Ability to work in a team (especially if you are hiring a freelancer).
- Communication skills, knowledge of English, or other languages you communicate in.
- Abilities in testing, optimization, debugging, reviewing, refactoring of the existing code in multiple browsers.
- Knowledge and experience in using libraries like jQuery.
- XSLT – proficiency in using multiple templates, loops, variables.
Hiring an employee, the first thing to look at is the previous experience. The preceding VueJS projects will show the proficiency and the strong sides of the coder, favorite tools, and features. Which works appear in the portfolio? Usually, the list includes:
- Integrated web applications;
- E-commerce systems;
- Applications for registration and clustering of users;
- Applications for a generation of game save files and their backup.
VueJS popularity raises the demand for skilled developers and their salaries. If you have found a resume of the developer, who meets all your requirements, it is time to connect with him\her and talk about your plans and expectations.
Feel free to ask questions, show the examples you like, and discuss timing and payment. Try to understand if you feel comfortable with the person you are going to hire. It will influence your future cooperation a lot.