Your Managed Cloud Service Provider in Ukraine
Managed cloud services are incredibly helpful when a company decides to move its infrastructure to the cloud. In this case, the issues concerning the transfer and maintenance are delegated to the reliable managed cloud service provider. This helps to enjoy all the benefits of cloud computing without increasing the in-house team and becoming an expert in everything.
Cloud services’ popularity grows daily, and end-user spending on public cloud platforms is expected to reach $397 billion by 2022. Using a cloud is cheaper, more flexible, and accessible than building a data center on-premise. In this article, we’ll discuss how cloud managed services are beneficial for businesses and how to find a credible provider.
10 Benefits of Managed Cloud Service
Cloud managed services benefits help understand why more companies choose to delegate this task to an experienced team. Before we dive into what cloud platform to choose and how to find a reliable AWS cloud managed services provider, for example, let’s define the benefits of such a decision. Here are the main 10 of them:
1.Cost Efficiency. A cloud managed service is usually cheaper than having a data center or forming an in-house team to manage the cloud. It helps to reduce maintenance costs as you have to pay only for necessary work. Needless to say, hiring an existing provider is more budget-efficient than forming an in-house team (which is not necessary for small and middle-sized businesses at all as the workload isn’t huge).
2. Predictable disbursements. Almost any cloud managed service provider works on a monthly payment contract. It helps to manage finances better and predict monthly disbursements. Cloud solutions and their maintenance are flexible, so the payment will also be less if you use less this month. On the contrary, when you hire an in-house team for cloud based managed services, you’ll have to pay the same salaries even if the workload is not constant.
3. Proven Expertise. Another essential advantage of cloud managed service providers is that they are experts at what they do. They already have solid experience and can help get the cloud’s best without ripping the budget. It is an established team that knows how to act fast, maintain the infrastructure, and be proactive.
4. High Customization. Whether you choose Google, Amazon, or Azure cloud managed services, the key is customization. A certified managed cloud services provider can offer various plans and opportunities for your business. They can also create custom infrastructure solutions and implement specific automation tools for your company. The difference is the same as going to a fast fashion shop and using tailor services.
5. Efficient Infrastructure. Cloud managed services providers offer robust infrastructure, the best tools and features, and 24/7 support. It means that in case of any errors, the downtime will be minimal. It plays a huge role in managing financial and reputational risks.
6. Centralization of the Network. There is no need to have a physical data center on-premise to centralize all network services and apps if you have managed services cloud provider. Everything is maintained and managed from one data center. It includes storage, backups, and data management.
7. Focus on the Core. Another essential benefit such cloud managed services companies offer is the opportunity to focus on the core of your business. No one can be an expert at everything. So it is only reasonable to delegate tasks to professionals while concentrating on growing and developing the core of the business.
8. Vendor Communication. In case of any issues that have to do with cloud platform vendors (Amazon, Google, Microsoft, etc.), a managed cloud service provider takes care of this communication. They are certified and know exactly how to communicate the issue and resolve it with the vendor in the fastest way.
9. Data Safety and Recovery. Providers also take care of security issues and backups. Managed cloud security services include the implementation of the most advanced protection tools and systems to keep the company’s data safe. The provider also does regular backups and is responsible for fast data recovery in case of any errors.
10. All Service Levels. Such providers give better control of the service on all levels as well as support on them. Whether it is performance, testing, maintenance, or updating – they cover it all. They know your system well and can respond promptly.
Difference Between Cloud Management Options
Mainly, there are three options when it comes to choosing how to transfer to the cloud. One can choose an unmanaged option, a multi-cloud provider, or an outsourced IT service provider.
Here is a comparison table of them:
|Unmanaged cloud||Multi-cloud providers||Outsourced IT service providers|
|Cloud acquisition model||A business rents access to cloud infrastructure from a provider (Google, Amazon, Oracle, etc.)||In such a case, a company is interested in multi-cloud infrastructure||In this case, a company outsources all issues regarding the cloud to a service provider|
|Company’s involvement in management||A business has to manage the shift and cloud infrastructure on their own||It is more flexible in many ways but requires professionals that are experienced in several cloud platforms||It allows to focus on the core of the business while cloud is taken care of by experts|
|Project time/effort||A company designs and plans all the systems, tools, and apps themselves, which can take a while||It can be cheaper in terms of infrastructure units, but the support costs more than one-cloud solutions and requires a lot planning time||It is relatively fast in comparison to in-house team and often much more affordable|
|Budget||It is probably the cheapest option when it comes to paying for cloud, but one needs to add the cost of hiring engineers and training existing staff||This option comes with some management risks and difficulties, especially if a company chooses to use several providers for different parts of the system on multi-cloud||Outsourcing in another country allows to save costs on salaries, as the rates differ hugely in various countries|
|Specifics||Due to the need to hire a team, it might take the longest||Requires more flexible architecture and automation||It offers a high level of customization, quick response, 24/7 support, and many other benefits|
|Possible risks||There are a lot of risks when managing a cloud without specific knowledge||Risks can occur while integration multi-cloud infrastructure||Has the least number of risks|
Cloud Managed Services Providers According to Platform
Usually, cloud managed services providers focus on one particular platform. They gain specific certification and/or license on the provision of such services. Here are the main platforms to choose from:
Azure Cloud Managed Services
Cloud managed service provider Azure deals with the cloud by Microsoft. It is the second most popular platform, with 76% of businesses using it in some way. The main advantage of this platform is that it works perfectly with other Microsoft software. It is scalable, cost-efficient, and functional. Providers help to shift the infrastructure and maintain it. Providers have official Microsoft certification.
AWS Cloud Managed Services
Amazon’s cloud is in first place worldwide according to adoption rates. That’s why managed cloud service providers in AWS are in high demand. This platform is also scalable and affordable and has immense capabilities for supporting a huge number of devices simultaneously.
Google Cloud Managed Services
In third place worldwide is Google with its solution. It supports open-source software and uses machine learning. It is vastly used in retail, education, and finance. And it works perfectly with Salesforce and SAP. The managed cloud providers are on the partner team of Google. They also get specific training and certifications to work with this platform.
Oracle Cloud Managed Services
These providers work with Oracle solutions, which are also quite popular nowadays. It comes with all-in-one solution benefits, where all the Oracle apps work together smoothly. It is a scalable and secure platform with exciting automation features and an autonomous database option.
IBM Cloud Managed Services
These are qualified and certified by IBM partners with experience and skills to work with IBM cloud solutions. It is known for security and credibility, as well as excellent machine learning and data science functions. Providers make sure that the operational efficiency is at its highest and all processes are protected.
Cisco Cloud Managed Services
Cisco cloud is not as popular as previous ones, but it is still a valid option for many businesses. It has a multitude of integrated solutions, offers security, analytics, and IoT features. Its main benefit is that it can work with other clouds – AWS, Google, and Azure.
How to Choose a Perfect Cloud Managed Services Provider
As the market is growing, there are many companies and teams ready to help. But it is essential to find the one that works for you. Here is some advice on this process.
1. Decide on the Cloud
First of all, decide on what platform you’ll use – Azure, AWS, Google, or Oracle. Maybe your company is interested in multi-cloud infrastructure. This is your starting point in looking for a provider. Consider companies or teams that have the necessary certification in this cloud and experience working on such projects.
2. Set the Goals
Decide on what scope you need the provider to do. Is it a full shift to the cloud? Do you need to move only one particular app? Are you interested in cloud infrastructure for development purposes?
Set the goals and expectations to understand what kind of cooperation you are looking for.
3. Look into Clients
The next step is to check out previous and current clients of a specific provider you consider for partnering. Read through testimonials and comments, evaluate whether these projects are close to what you are looking for. It is perfect if the provider has worked in the same industry before as they are aware of specific business processes and requirements.
If you are outsourcing, consider the location of the provider. It should be comfortable for you in terms of communication or travel. It is not the most crucial thing, but it is better to think ahead.
Budget is one of the main factors that influence such decisions. Look into the rates and costs such provider offers. Are they reasonable to the industry? Remember, if something is too good to be true – it probably is. So do not go for the cheapest option.
DevOps Rates in Ukraine: Comparison
DevOps are the professionals that are usually responsible for cloud managed services. These are highly experienced and skilled engineers that have deep knowledge of this technology. Of course, such a level of proficiency comes with the price and directly impacts cloud managed services cost. The salary depends on the experience of an employee. Here is a comparison table of rates for such professionals in Ukraine:
*Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in the case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could not be entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
Why Choose a Managed Cloud Service Provider in Ukraine?
There are lots of excellent outsourcing destinations with their perks. So why choose Ukraine specifically? Well, it has several essential benefits to offer besides affordable cloud managed services pricing, namely:
- Convenient location in Europe and GMT+2 time zone. It is easy to travel to and there is an opportunity for direct communication online. It is especially advantageous for European companies as there is little to no time difference.
- Ukraine has a great talent pool when it comes to IT professionals. Local developers, system infrastructure engineer and cloud architect AWS are well-known for their skills. They offer high-quality services at comparatively low rates. Ukrainian developers are in 14th place worldwide, according to TopCoder. If you are looking for a reasonable cost to hire remote cloud infrastructure architects and hire Golang developer, contact us now.
- There is a high number of professionals available. One of the main reasons, besides the budget, why companies choose Ukraine for outsourcing is that there are more than 200,000 IT professionals here. So when an expert is not available locally, Ukraine has a lot to offer. And universities graduate 16,000 new professionals each year to fulfill the demand.
- Ukrainian providers and developers have good knowledge of English. They often work with international partners and ensure easy communication.
- Ukraine is a European country, which means it shares similar business ethics and values. And the country has a well-developed IT infrastructure with world-known companies’ offices and R&D centers here.
Find Cloud Managed Service Provider with Mobilunity
Mobilunity is a Ukrainian outstaffing company with more than a decade of experience in this industry. We’ve helped more than 40 different companies worldwide to increase their success through IT outstaffing. Among our clients are XPLG (Israel), Booqable (Netherlands), Paidy (Japan), Network of Arts (Switzerland), and D-Nest (Spain).
We combine western management and Ukrainian talent to bring the best professionals to international companies. And we know exactly how to find the best team for your business.
Interested in cooperation with a credible cloud managed service provider in Ukraine? Ask Mobilunity!
Disclaimer: “Amazon Web Services” and “AWS” are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. “Mobilunity is not related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Amazon.com Corporation.