Full Skill Set of a Dedicated ReactJS Developer 2018/2019
The Dawn of React JS Developer
So What Is React.js After All and Why Is It Different?
Well, if you have not heard of it yet, React is a library for interface development, created by Facebook. If to be a bit more specific, it was implemented by a Facebook’s software developer Jordan Walke who was inspired by the XHP and HTML framework for PHP, deployed on Facebook’s newsfeed and on Instagram.com in 2012.
That whole ‘component’ thing is the best part about React.js, as from now on you do not have to worry about your application as a whole, but you can break it into smaller pieces (‘components’) and deal with each of them separately. That allows React front end developer to make it more responsive and user-friendly.
React JS Developer Can Use a One-Way Approach in Data Binding
Nowadays the number of projects that involve React experts constantly grows in the world, competing in popularity with such frameworks like AngularJS. React web developer might be hired for building apps in different industries, such as: Media, Entertainment, Real estate, Medicine, etc.
Is There Any Profit of Becoming a React Programmer These Days?
We say – yes. You see, for the last couple of years React.js became hugely popular and its ratings are only growing with time. According to this data, among all developers, that took part in the survey, React.js was the most loved library. Based on the responses it is possible to say that 66.0% of U.S. developers love and use React JS framework. It certainly appears as a winner, gathering 311.3% of market share, in Trending Technologies overview. React and AngularJS are growing in use. So obviously, if you decide that you want to become a React developer – you will most likely not have any troubles with finding a job. After all, you could always become a freelance React developer, for all that matter. However, in this case, it might be a bit harder for you to accommodate. Actually, we will talk about that a bit later.
Middle Frontend Developer
Do React Experts Have a Bright Future Ahead of Them?
Ever since the very beginning, React team of experts alongside Facebook specialists were trying to do everything in their power to increase capabilities of React.js. This is probably what kept the framework on the line with its competitors. There are also a few things that current React developer freelance experts can expect in the future:
- New add-ons. React core team does not sit and wait for its product to be the best; they are constantly working on new solutions. For example, there might be some new render types soon.
- Fewer errors. There were times when during the render React.js would just fail and stop working. That was quite an inconvenience for every React engineer as it took a lot of time to refresh everything.
- Quicker server-side rendering process. Even though the latest version is fast enough itself, there is always room for improvement.
Hiring a front end developer React expert might also be a smart decision for your business’ development. There are a few major reasons for that:
- First of all, if you hire React developers, you might invest greatly into your mobile app’s user interface. Satisfied customers equals growing business, right?
- React consultant can ensure that your web application’s performance is faster
- Easier SEO integration
- Simplified transition from one technological infrastructure to another in the need of upgrade
- Less time is required for fixing occurring bugs.
React Fiber: What Is Next and What to Expect?
First of all, let’s get down to the basics – what is React Fiber? According to developers from the React team, it is a rewrite of a React code that is completely compatible with it. The core idea behind the Fiber creation was making it more responsive that will give great opportunities for the developers to create the apps quickly, efficiently and easily. React Fiber implementation promises that responsiveness will also be the main concept of this work, meanwhile the requirements and prerequisites are already listed and specified. The most amazing part about this new feature is that now you can stop and resume your work on a particular component (as discussed previously) at your own will! The culminating point of Fiber is improved algorithm. What does it mean? For such features like animation, layout and gestures sustainability the algorithm was improved dramatically.
Being a React Programmer – What Is It Like?
However, you must be aware, that if you want to be a successful React programmer there are a few things that you have to pay attention to first:
- Deep understanding of HTML and CSS as there you most definitely will encounter those while working as React programmer
- Experience – you will need lots of that. The more apps you build using React – the better. In the end the amount of practical knowledge, that you have, is often the final ‘say’ during your job interview
- Being familiar with programming concepts, like classes, objects and functions.
Senior Frontend Developer
Where to Look for a React Engineer?
Great specialists can be found anywhere, really. But lately there had been a clear pattern on where to look. According to Hacker Rank if you start looking for your React engineer in such countries as China, Russia or Poland – chances are high that you will find a great one. These countries are your best chance when you are looking where to hire React developers. Such high performances by local programmers at those countries can be greatly explained by the fact, that in those areas the level of IT education is extremely high. Which means that it will be easier for you to hire a junior React developer there. Not to mention that there are many freelance enthusiasts, which is great news for those companies, who are looking for experts for React developer remote projects.
Things You Need to Know Before You Hire React Developers
Let’s say you decided to hire a React.js developer. What is next? Before actually giving someone a job at your company, you have to test his skills. Obviously, every job has a certain set of skills that are required for the best performance. Why should programmer jobs be any different? Therefore, before you hire ReactJS developers on your team, you have to know about skills that they must have.
- A degree in computer science – you might not care about that and hire a React JS developer who learned it all on his own, but trust us – you do not really want to do that. Self-education is a powerful thing but there are some professional aspects that it just does not cover. In addition, having a legal degree is another way to support your React consultant knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills – there is no need to mention how important those are for a job of a React developer. Or any developer for all that matter. Ability to quickly analyze the code and change it if necessary is crucial for a good specialist.
- Ability to work in a team – even though in most movies and novels IT guys are being portrayed as grumpy loners, in reality it is often the opposite. You need to hire dedicated React JS developers team, members of which can easily communicate with one another and work as a whole.
- Profound knowledge of React.js – it is pretty obvious that if you are looking for React.js developers for hire – they must be excellent at it. Or even more than that.
- Excellent time-management – very often the whole development process depends on a strict time schedule. That is why it is crucial that your whole team follows it as one person’s delay might stop the whole work. So hire React JS developer who is always on time with completing his tasks.
Why You Should Consider a Ukrainian React Consultant
Ukraine is one of those countries where IT industry truly thrives. According to this job seeking service, there are more than 8000 open positions for react specialists in Ukraine now. As we already mentioned before, Ukraine, just like Russia, Poland and China has a lot of potential in terms of IT field, so even if you are a company owner, who is looking for a developer, you might want to outsource that job to a Ukrainian specialist.
Get to Know React Developer Hourly Rate
Have you ever wondered how much might hiring an expert of React.js cost? Because you definitely want to get familiar with those numbers before interviewing someone. The cost to hire ReacJS developers varies from country to country, numbers featured below will demonstrate the difference.
In Israel an average React JS developer cost is $63,838, depending on the level of knowledge and additional React JS developer skills, years of experience, company size and the bunch of other conditions. In Germany, hire React JS developers will cost around €46,230 that is $54,900 per year if to convert in dollars.
In any case, as you see, the cost to hire React JS developers in Ukraine is very low. However, do not let that trick you, Ukrainian developers are extremely professional so by paying that low cost of React JS developers you will be getting yourself a double win.
Freelance vs Remote vs In-house React Developer: Which One to Choose?
When you are hiring a developer on your team there is always that big question about which form of employment to choose. There are pros and cons to each one of those, so let’s get deeper into them.
- Freelance – this way you, as an employer, can save up some money, but it will be harder to communicate with the developer.
- Remote – in many ways this is a ‘golden middle’ for both – employer and employee. The employer gets an opportunity to reach his developer fast, if needed. At the same time employee can work in conditions that suit him the most.
- In-house – another way of describing a standard office job. Still very popular though. Also allows you to develop a more trusting relationship with your workers. On the contrary – you will have to pay more for the rent and your movability significantly decreases.
Mobilunity React Developers
There are many companies on the market today, that offer services of web developers and Mobilunity is among the best of them. The good sides of using famous JS library with our team or dedicated React developers for hire are listed below:
- The rendering of the components will always be transparent as it is easy to look at single one source file.
- It is actually possible to render React on the server when with Angular and others it’s not.
- Hire React.js developers team is able to provide the highest quality of web development.
- IT Recruitment of Mobilunity will easily extend your team with one or several developers within 2-3 weeks.
- You may hire React.js developer any time as we have more than 15 ReactJS developers in a pipeline.
- We offer all-inclusive cost-effective rate and can work according to different pay models.
Even though for some React JS developers it was a little frustrating in 2016, now it became much easier as they grasped the concept. Just after the world has tried and tested all the benefits that an evolving framework offered, such as UI components nicely encapsulated, it became obvious, the majority of apps and websites will soon be based on it. Despite the fact of mixing in the code and the markup, the framework has managed to make a real break-through and the React JS developers predict the great future, particularly for this technology as more and more tools and examples, become available for a developer, whose work is so complicated and time-consuming.
Our company is helping clients from all over the world to build the dedicated teams within the shortest time (within 2-3 weeks or hire ReactJS developer, that we have in-house, immediately). We have the pipeline of programmers skilled in various JS libraries and other technologies. We can easily build the proper team, for you to be able to decrease the operation costs, extend the development team quickly, and optimize the business development strategy.
React.js is a very promising branch of web application and software development. Even though it was introduced to the wide audience not that long ago, this library already has an extensive army of fans and followers. This is a comparatively new approach to writing a code, which, nevertheless, is showing amazing results. There are more and more developers nowadays who choose React.js as their favorite framework and this number is growing every day.
There are lots of places where you can hire a React.js developer, be it a remote or freelance or even in-house type of job. But if you want to receive a really outstanding quality of the finished product – we advise you to check out such countries as Russia, Ukraine, China or Poland. Chances are high that you will find the one you need there. Also you might want to check out Mobilunity for your future React.js expert, you will be satisfied with the service for sure!