Hire Android Developers in Ukraine
The mobile operating system Android was developed more than twelve years ago. Since then, it’s popularity has increased drastically and millions of mobile phone users choose Android as their preferred operating system. Because of this, many businesses have started to incorporate Android into business processes, and Android development has since gained traction quickly. Android development is the creation of applications for the operating system using different tools, including programming languages such as Kotlin, Java, and C++. What makes Android unique is that it is based on the version of Linux Kernal which offers enhanced customization and increased security. Many programmers, including Java and Kotlin developers, choose to specialize in Android development because of its numerous benefits and high demand today.
Android Development: Facts and Stats
Today, there are 2,994,861 Android apps available on the marketplace and according to AppBrain, this number is only growing. The reason for this is that Android has been accounting for the largest portion of the mobile operating system market for the past seven years. In 2020, it has 74.14% of the global market share and it is predicted that this figure will continue to rise over the next five years. Businesses have realized Android’s potential and that they can reach and communicate with a larger audience if they release Android applications. Consequently, they are investing increasingly more in Android development services.
According to Stack Overflow, Android is the fifth most popular technology platform among professional developers. Developers state that the reason for this includes efficient integration and easy adoption. Today, many leading companies have their own Android development teams to build new and innovative apps. International companies that use Android include Microsoft, Viber, Google. Yelp and FitBit. Some of the most popular Android apps include Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Dropbox.
This data reflects a very positive future for Android. As more and more consumers start using Android devices, businesses will tap into the market fast, resulting in further growth of the market share beyond 2020. This also means an increase in businesses wanting to hire Xamarin programmer and Android developer candidates.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Android for App Development in 2020
Android app development is thriving at a very fast pace in the modern world as businesses realize the countless benefits thereof. The advantages of Android development include:
- High Return on Investment (RoI). With Android’s market share of 87%, it enhances reachability. So, businesses can reach a larger audience quickly. This fact, combined with the low average Android engineer salary, businesses can spend less capital on app development.
- No hardware needed. When developing Android apps hardware should not be a concern. Android development uses Java, offering a convenient cross-platform development process.
- Efficient customization. Android is highly flexible and offers efficient customization through the integration of all types of diverse features and updates ranging from simple to complex.
- Fast acceptance process. Compared to other mobile platforms’ marketplaces, Android’s Google review system does not have a strict vetting process and allows almost all apps, as long as it doesn’t infringe the content policies.
- Improved security. Android has undergone multiple security updates and today, it is extremely difficult for malware to locate the data structure. An automated system can now also send intermittent notifications to the users to keep them updated about security breaches.
Unfortunately, there are also a few disadvantages when it comes to Android development. These include:
- Low spending habits. Compared to users of other mobile platforms, Android users spend a lot less on apps. According to Statista, the app consumer spend of Android users is around half of what Apple users spend.
- Copyright issues. Google doesn’t typically conduct accurate patent checks. This means that you may unknowingly release an app that includes content already used.
- Slow security updates. Android users are slow to update their devices. This means Android developers often have to conduct complex encryption and include additional security features.
As with any mobile platform, Android has a few downfalls. However, the benefits far outweigh it. Android’s advantages make it the ideal operating system to develop scalable app-solutions that can be optimized to specific project requirements.
The Current and Future Demand for Android App Coders for Hire
As mentioned, Android has dominated the mobile operating system market share for a few years now. As an open-source system, Android also allows app developers to produce new ideas, which allows app development to be highly innovative. These two aspects are highly attractive to businesses and this has led to a dramatic increase in the demand for Android developers.
On LinkedIn alone, there are 36,355 vacancies for Android app developer for hire worldwide. This is an indication that the demand is much greater than the supply of Android programmer for hire. Let’s take a look at the demand for Android developers on some other hiring platforms:
Skills and Qualifications of the Best Android Developers for Hire
Just like with any other programmers, Android developers have certain skills businesses should look out for before they hire Android developer offshore. These skills allow them to complete certain tasks and take on specific roles successfully, enabling businesses to complete projects on time and within budget. The ideal skills of these developers include:
- Excellent proficiency in the Android mobile operating system, ideally having worked with it in a fast-paced business environment.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin and C++ as programming languages
- An understanding of XML as a structured markup language
- Knowledge of the pre-packaged code Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Proficiency in the integrated development environment (IDE) Android Studio
- Excellent knowledge of database management
- Problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Able to work in a group set up and take the lead if necessary
Before you consider to hire Android programmer candidates, it is useful to view an Android developer resume sample for a junior, mid-level, and senior Android developer, depending on what you are looking for. This will assist you to easily spot suitable candidates.
Junior Android Developer Resume Sample
Mid-Level Android Programmer CV Sample
Senior Android Coder CV Sample
- Excellent knowledge of both mobile and web application development
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin and C++
- Knowledge of mobile UX design
- Knowledge of Android Studio
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Experience in commercial full-cycle Android app development
- Work with Android Software Development Kit (Android SDK)
- Work with cross-platform technologies such as ReactJS
- Experience with writing library projects for multiple Android apps
- Experience working with distributed version control systems such as Git
- Experience in database management tools, such as SQL
- Work with testing tools, including Junit and Mockito
- Lead a development team through all stages of the development project
- Master’s degree in Computer Science with Associate Android Developer Certification.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire Android App Programmers?
It is very important to consider the cost involved to hire dedicated Android app developers before doing so. Some countries offer very high salaries to developers, which make it very difficult to get a return on investment. It is better to do some research and find a cost-effective country. Let’s consider the average monthly salaries for Android app coders for hire in five different countries:
- USA: $7,737
- UK: $3,720
- France: $3,694
- Poland: $2,521
- Ukraine: $2,267 (based on our Recruiting Team research over several local job portals)
From this data, it can be said that Ukraine is one of the most affordable countries to hire Android coder candidates. The Android developer salary in Ukraine is low and this allows businesses to hire Android developers with peace of mind knowing they have not overspent on budgets and may get a good return on investment.
Ukraine as One of the Most Beneficial Destinations to Hire Dedicated Android App Developers
As the demand rises for Android developers, many businesses have started looking for Android web talent for hire from an Android application development company in other countries. Ukraine has become one of the leading destinations for outstaffing and outsourcing solutions for projects such as Ionic development, Android programming outsourcing, and more. Businesses choose Ukraine to hire Android app programmers as it offers plenty of benefits. These include:
- A large pool of talent. Ukraine is constantly enhancing its tech industry, ensuring individuals are highly skilled and experienced and have the right resources to stand out among developers from other countries. Ukraine consistently produces some of the best android developers for hire.
- Strong educational background. In recent years, Ukraine has spent a lot of money and effort into its educational system, enabling individuals to get an excellent education. As a result, businesses can hire Android developers Ukraine that are highly educated.
- High level of tech experience. Ukraine is a top outsourcing destination, allowing developers to work with clients from around the world on complex projects. This enhances their experience greatly.
- Increased productivity. Almost every Android app development company in Ukraine will go the extra mile to ensure a project’s deadline is finished on time, speeding up productivity for the whole team.
- Favorable time zone. Often businesses do not want to use offshore Android development because they want to avoid losing valuable business hours due to different time zones. Ukraine offers a convenient time zone similar to many European countries and US states.
- High level of English proficiency. The best Android developers in Ukraine all have a high level of English proficiency. This makes it convenient for businesses to communicate with developers and allows for an effective partnership.
- Fewer risk. Compared to hiring an in-house team, Android app development outsourcing to Ukraine allows businesses to hire individuals and teams as and when they need them, reducing employee risks.
Hire Remote Dedicated Android Developer Candidates at Mobilunity
Based in Ukraine, Mobilunity is a successful company specializing in effective outstaffing solutions. We follow a strict vetting process to ensure we only source the most successful and experienced candidates. Our experts consist of PhoneGap engineers, Kotlin programmers, C++ engineers, Android developers, and more. They allow businesses to increase productivity on projects and aim to exceed expectations. The advantages businesses get when they hire remote dedicated Android developer candidates from Mobilunity include:
- Cost-effective rates. Mobilunity takes pride in offering affordable rates with no hidden costs, allowing businesses to save on valuable capital when they work with talented and highly skilled Ukrainian devs on a remote basis.
- Experienced professionals. The team at Mobilunity goes out of their way to source only the best talent for Android app development Ukraine. Each candidate which is part of the dev team Android is carefully vetted to ensure their experience and skills are on par.
- Open communication. When you hire professional Android developer candidates form Mobilunity, you will find that all of them have a high level of English proficiency. This allows you and the developer to have open, clear communication without hassle.
- Convenient location. Mobilunity is situated in a convenient time zone, ensuring that when you hire affordable Android app developer candidates, no working hours get lost.
- Convenient scalability. When you collaborate with Mobilunity, you can hire experienced Android app developer experts as you grow, allowing you to scale your team risk-free.