Is It Hard to Hire Aurelia Developer in Europe?
Aurelia JS: An Overview
- High modularization – Aurelia is composed of several small libraries which may be used individually or together. A coder can simply select any number of libraries from the collection without having to worry about their dependencies with each other.
- Adaptive data binding – Aurelia allows developers to implement one-way, two-way, or other data binding strategies depending on the application’s requirements, and it can even accommodate the data binding mechanisms of imported libraries
- Extensible HTML – Aurelia uses a powerful templating compiler which allows developers to create custom HTML elements and attributes and create reusable HTML components
BuiltWith Screenshot of the Locations of Businesses that Use Aurelia
The Ideal Aurelia Developer
Here are some characteristics you should look for in a great AureliaJS developer:
- Solid grasp of modular programming
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong background in unit testing
JS Aurelia Developer Sample CVs
Here are some CVs of typical Aurelia developers to give you a better idea of the usual background and skills of Aurelia remote programmers.
CV#1 Senior Aurelia Developer
CV#2 Middle Aurelia Developer
CV#3 Junior Aurelia Developer
Aurelia Developer Salary
- UK – £34,245 ($44,707)
- Germany – €48,658 ($57,400)
- Ukraine – $25,800
- France – €38,010 ($44,842)
- Netherlands – €42,668 ($50,338)
Hire Aurelia Developer Now