Hire eCommerce Developer
Mobilunity as a One-Stop Destination to Hire eCommerce Developers
Need help with creating a powerful eCommerce website? Looking for talented eCommerce developers with expertise in Shopify, BigCommerce, Volusion, Big Cartel, 3dcart, Magento, and other eCommerce software platforms? Want to hire eCommerce web developers who’ll take your project to the next heights? Then, you’re in the right place to go.
The fierce competition in the marketplace demands everything to be either perfect or near to perfect, and so is the case with both eCommerce store websites and when starting a blog. There are thousands of eCommerce websites, applications, and online stores, but you need to build a very perfect in terms of looks, technicalities, and other features. This can only be done by the professional eCommerce developers, as offered by Mobilunity eCommerce Services. You can hire here eCommerce programmers and get great outstaffing support from this top quality Ukrainian eCommerce Development Company at very reasonable prices.
Hire eCommerce Programmers with Expertise in eCommerce Platforms
With the fast growth in global eCommerce, especially in retail sales as discussed earlier, a large number of eCommerce software platforms have emerged in the marketplace. The basic function of all those platforms is the same along with some additional features, capabilities, and compatibilities. Let’s expand upon the main features of the top 5 eCommerce software platforms.
BigCommerce Website Development
The BigCommerce eCommerce platform is one of the leading eCommerce platforms that is growing at more than 28% annual growth. It has many great features along with the world-class customer support through skillful BigCommerce experts. The main features of BigCommerce development platform include:
- Very easy to install and integrate
- The simple and intuitive checkout process
- Powerful tools for migration and integration
- 99.9% availability (uptime)
- Supports abandoned cart saving features
- Integrated digital marketing and SEO functions
- Supports multiple payment gateways for payment processing
- Greater availability of BigCommerce developers and experts
- It’s easy to hire BigCommerce developer
- Supports built-in mobile store feature
- Free trial, flexible pricing, and customization
BigCommerce Developer Resume
Shopify eCommerce Development
The Shopify eCommerce platform is another top-rated eCommerce platform in the marketplace. It has more than 1 million active users and over half a million businesses are using this platform. The availability of Shopify developers to hire in the marketplace is sufficient. The main features of this eCommerce platform and reasons to hire dedicated Shopify developer are given below:
- Supports full customization powered by many themes and widgets
- Shopify app development platform is powered by a strong technical community in the market
- Hire Shopify coder to get an end to end eCommerce solution
- Support eBay, Amazon, and other marketplaces
- Supports SEO features
- Powered by high-speed internet and service loading features
- Easy way to integrate and migrate from other platforms
- Flexible pricing and great customer support round the clock
Shopify eCommerce Developer Resume
This is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce platform powered by Volusion developers. Volusion eCommerce development platform has already achieved the confidence of over 180 thousand businesses in the marketplace. Volusion eCommerce platform possesses the following key features:
- Supports more than 50 payment gateways
- Powerful inventory management tools
- Greater security and reliability
- Inbuilt powerful search engine optimization tools
- Supports more than 80 powerful apps and tools
- Great customer support for 24/7
- More than 30 thousand merchants use this platform
- It’s very easy to hire volusion developer
- Flexible pricing along with free trial period
Volusion eCommerce Developer Resume
Building Big Cartel Store
The Big cartel eCommerce platform is a very easy to use eCommerce platform powered by big cartel developers, artists, engineers, and designers. It has many great features that make it one of the powerful eCommerce platforms in the marketplace. The main features of big cartel eCommerce platform are given below:
- Very useful for creative domains of online businesses like music, fashion, clothes, and others
- Very easy to use eCommerce platform
- Great order management and inventory management capabilities
- Built-in search engine optimization capabilities
- Easy to integrate with social media analytics tools and platforms
- Supports powerful customization features
- Flexible pricing along with a FREE basic subscription
- Professional grade customer support
Big Cartel eCommerce Developer Resume
Custom 3dcart Development
3dcart development platform is a hosted solution for eCommerce services to build attractive and professional shopping cart on in an online store. It is easy to develop and integrate with your online website without any need of expertise in web development. If you want to use the advanced features of the 3dcart eCommerce platform, you can hire 3dcart developer easily in the marketplace at affordable prices. The main features of 3dcart eCommerce solutions are given below:
- Offers over 100 different designs
- No limit on the number of products
- Easy to use without the need of any expert eCommerce developer
- Inbuilt SEO and marketing features
- Supports the integration with multiple platforms like Facebook, eBay, Shopzilla, Google Shopping, Amazon and others
- Support tax handling, tax returns, cross-sells, up-sells, and other features
3dcart eCommerce Developer Resume
Magento eCommerce Development
Magento is one of the top eCommerce development platforms used and appreciated globally, and businesses want to hire Magento eCommerce developer thanks to the high level of usability and customization of the platform. There are 191,955 live sites powered by Magento in 2020, and it accounts for 12% of the internet commerce market. Magento has three editions, including Community, Enterprise, and Go (hosted one) so that every company can find a suitable option for its needs. Here are the advantages a business can get when opting for Magento eCommerce development services:
- Allows for multi-store management
- Easy integration with Google services
- Supports multi-currency and multiple languages
- Ensures fast webpage loading
- A large number of marketing and SEO tools
- High scalability
- Free open-source platform
- Flexible billing options
WooCommerce is probably the most popular plugin on the web. It was specifically created to help individuals and businesses build amazing online stores to sell their goods and services online, and with a number of tools and strong WordPress community support, WooCommerce plugin offers even more than that. There are whopping 3,876,748 total live sites built with WooCommerce, and it takes over 28% of all online stores globally. What’s more, 22% of the top 1M eCommerce sites chose WooCommerce plugin development. No wonder, that demand for WooCommerce experts is not decreasing by any chance, and many companies are eager to hire WooCommerce developer.
WooCommerce eCommerce platform can boast of the following features:
- Allows for creating eye-catching and user-friendly interfaces
- Has preinstalled payment gateways and 100+ payment options
- Offers great development flexibility
- Easy to add discounts and coupons
- Built-in SEO and analytics
- Secure solutions
- Free open-source platform
Successful eCommerce Projects of Mobilunity
Mobilunity eCommerce Development Services has many successful projects in its company portfolio. A few important eCommerce portfolios of the company are given below.
This is an awesome eCommerce website based on the Magento eCommerce platform. It is a customized and responsive web design suitable for all devices and platforms. The main features of this website include:
- Customized website for the modern fashion industry
- Powered by foreground and background animation
- Supports multiple languages
- SEO friendly and responsive design
- Customized blog module and other features
- Based on Magento 2 platform with multiple features and functions
- Easy to use and intuitive interface as well as the checkout process
This is a great example of the creativity, innovation, and experience of UI/UX designers and developers of the company. It is one of the best eCommerce mobile applications with the following salient features:
- Fully customized with creative aesthetics and innovation
- Awesome design leaving a great impression on the visitors
- The minimalistic and efficient design
- Neat and clean interface without any distraction
- Clear and easy to follow checkout flow
- A high-quality full wireframe based in-house application
- Lightweight and fast to load and user friendly
The design of this website is fully matching with the household and kitchen related appliances. It has many features that are 100% suitable for a successful eCommerce website.
- Highly creative and attractive design
- Fully responsive and 100% SEO friendly website
- Uses multiple diverse colors and images to provide a great outlook
- Easy and intuitive interface to navigate through
- Simple checkout process
- Helpful information is highlighted properly
- Neat, clean and professional appearance
eCommerce Developer Resume Sample
- Familiarity with Laravel, Vue, Knockout, jQuery frameworks
- Knowledge of WordPress, Shopify, Magento, and other popular eCommerce platforms
- Understanding of eCommerce specifics, and SEO in particular
- Strong knowledge of responsive design principles
- Understanding website architecture layout designs
- Ability to work in and manage a team
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- 3+ years of developing and managing eCommerce sites and web apps
- Analysis, design, development, test, deployment, and audit of eCommerce sites and applications
- Design and development of new functionality enhancements for eCommerce sites and apps
- Experience with building database-driven web apps
- Web product testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools
- Participation in project development and deployment planning
- Communication of the project status and milestones to stakeholders
- Project-based documentation management
- Master’s degree in computer science
Hire eCommerce Website Developer at Mobilunity with a Rich Set of Skills
The eCommerce developers are normally web developers with additional skills for the tools and platforms commonly used in eCommerce businesses. The main skills of an eCommerce developer should include:
- HTML, CSS, XML
- PayPal, Amazon, eBay, Authorize dot net
- Ruby on Rail
- Python, XHTML, Photoshop
- Google checkout, Facebook, YouTube, Google Analytics
- Restful APIs and knowledge of frameworks
- CMS, Joomla, Magento, Big Commerce, 3dcart, Big Cartel, etc.
- eCommerce project portfolios
- Good communication skills
- Team player
How to Outsource BigCommerce Development Effectively
An important element of selecting developers to create an eCommerce platform is their experience with eCommerce web development services. This is a necessary guarantee that the performer will understand the task and how best to perform it. This includes understanding both the technical part of the assignment as well as the economic part. The best option is to hire big commerce developers, who will form a team to work on the task and distribute responsibilities according to their skills and abilities. While one person is engaged in writing code, the other can analyze the financial component of the project. Thus, there is a need to combine the knowledge of the code with knowledge of the digital economy and financial transactions, which are carried out within computer networks.
Only collective and coordinated work can ensure a successful project and a quality final product that will quickly pay off and make a profit. It is important for employees to understand how to quickly write the right code and make it work and how to integrate the financial system into it. Both are important elements in getting a result that satisfies everyone. A successful product will not only bring profitable profits, but will also have a positive effect on the company’s overall image on the world market and among competitors.
In addition, it is important to consider the specialist’s ability to meet deadlines and cope with difficulties and changes in the project that may arise as working on it. Even a programmer with many years of experience is sometimes unable to cope with difficulties, which essentially nullifies the success of the project. Experience in eCommerce software development company should also be supported by knowledge of the current market situation and world currencies. Since the situation is changing rapidly now, it is necessary to have sufficient knowledge to ensure the creation of a final product of high quality. That’s why it is equally important to be ready to overcome various difficulties, which often depend on external circumstances. With the necessary knowledge and the right personal qualities, a specialist will be able to provide the customer with a job of suitable quality in a timely manner.
The last, but not an unimportant factor is where one can hire a specialist with all of the above qualities, skills and abilities. First of all, the company needs to decide what exactly a developer should be able to do and what experience he should have. For example, work experience in a volusion development company. After that, the stage of searching for an employee begins. Many companies worldwide are engaged in outsourcing, but the best in this plan is Mobilunity, which can provide the customer with the right specialist. All of our workers have a huge amount of knowledge and competence. In addition, they have a wealth of experience in foreign companies in the field of eCommerce development. Thanks to them one can get a quality product in time for an affordable price.
Demand for Top eCommerce Developers for Hire in the Market
The Bureau of Labor and Statistics Department Report 2016 predicts that a double-digit growth (13%) in the demand of web developers mostly driven by the eCommerce platforms and applications will continue till 2026. Thus, it will create a whopping number as much as 21,300 eCommerce website developer for hire demand in the marketplace. This number will be in addition to the existing demand of over 162,900 developers’ requirements at present. Similarly, the satisfaction level of eCommerce web developers’ job is a 5/5 star and the median salary to hire eCommerce developer stands at about $66,130 per annum. The demand for eCommerce developers in developing economies like China, India, Brazil, Australia, and other countries will be much higher than the growth in the USA as cited in the above report.
The demand for eCommerce developers is increasing consistently with the increase in the volume and penetration of eCommerce technologies into our modern businesses. According to CIO Magazine information, the eCommerce web developers that are experts in web development, SEO, data analytics, and artificial intelligence-based data processing are in high demand in the marketplace. In case you are looking for ways to hire Data engineers you may always contact us for assistance.
The main areas of software development include, customer relationship management (CRM), eCommerce development, automation, and optimization are major factors where the demand of the eCommerce developers is increasing on a regular basis across the globe. According to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development Report, the cross border B2C eCommerce will cross $994 billion globally in 2020 with a major share contributed by the Asia Pacific region ($476 billion).
The International Post Corporation eCommerce Outlook Report 2016 suggests that annual growth in cross border eCommerce will continue growing at 25% till 2020. It will cross $900 billion by 2020. A gigantic (67%) share will be contributed by the Asia Pacific region followed by North America and Western Europe with 18% and 10% respectively. The demand to hire eCommerce website developer will also increase accordingly. According to the Money US News report, the eCommerce website developer for hire is the top 8th best technology job, with 100% satisfaction of the job. The top of this list is occupied by the software developer, which is also a sister to web developers in one way or the other.
eCommerce Market Growth and Demand for eCommerce Web Developers
The eCommerce is consistently growing at double-digit growth for more than a decade now. According to eMarketer research, the retail eCommerce sales across the globe will cross $4.058 trillion by 2020.
Meanwhile, the ratio of retail eCommerce sales in total global sales is also increasing consistently. In 2015, the share of retail eCommerce was 7.5% of the total global retail sales. It will increase to 14.6% in the year 2020. According to the statistics of the US Department of Commerce, the average ratio of the retail eCommerce sales in the total sales of the USA stands at about 9.1% (adjusted). This ratio has been increasing regularly since 2008.
The Adobe Mobile Retail Report 2016 says the desktop conversion ratio is higher than other devices in the eCommerce business, although the use of the mobile devices in eCommerce is increasing rapidly. The reasons for the low conversion ratio through mobiles include website responsive design, ease of operation, loading speed, and other factors. The cart conversion rate through desktop is 26%, while the same is just 16% through mobile devices.
|Cart Conversion Rate||16%||22%||26%|
|Visit Conversion Rate||1.0%||2.0%||2.8%|
The visit conversion rate through Smartphone is also much lower than through desktop. There is a little difference between the conversion rate of tablet and desktop.
Another important forecast formulated by Statista Research, predicts double-digit growth in the global retail eCommerce sales ranging from 26.3% in 2014 to 16.1% in 2021. Although, the growth is predicted to decline regularly, but still too high in terms of the total volume and comparative ratio with the total global retail sales.
All these figures depict a consistent growth in eCommerce businesses for many years to come, which will keep the need for eCommerce app development, eCommerce website solutions, and other web tools linked with eCommerce in high demand. Thus, many businesses hire eCommerce app developers or even hire eCommerce web development service to reach project’s success. To fulfill that need in the industry, eCommerce developers will remain in high demand for many years to come. Meanwhile, the US department of commerce noticed a record retail eCommerce sale of over $97,250 billion during the second quarter of 2016. According to the report, the average rate of growth was over 8.1% as compared to the total retail sales in the United States.
If you are looking for Flask developer or Joomla developers or any other solutions, you may opt to hire freelancers, but if you want to save your time and get a guaranteed result, contact the outstaffing company! Mobilunity provides a variety of services as an outstaffing, nearshoring company, as well as setting shared services center.