Hire Node.js Backend Developer
Node JS Backend Programming: Everything You Need to Know
The software also allows “non-blocking, event-driven I/O”, using a single thread the program can make as many connections as you want without creating a new thread, thus reducing memory consumption. This makes communication back and forth between server and browser so much quicker than with other languages. It is one of the reasons why Professional Node JS developers are in such high demand with many companies.
While Node.js can make up to a million concurrent connections, there are still some limitations to what it can do. With its single thread, you can get into real problems if you are running anything that could be CPU intensive. So if your application is going to fall into this area you should be looking at alternative languages to use.
Many companies use Node JS for backend development. In fact, for many Node JS backend programming is becoming the norm as more developers start to realize the power of using it for real-time applications on their sites. Companies making use of Node JS backend developer skills within their site include Walmart, LinkedIn, Netflix, PayPal, Trello, Uber, NASA, eBay
By using a backend developer with Node JS, Netflix has been able to make their load time 70% less as using the software for their app as it is so much faster for streaming. Mobile apps for Walmart and even for sites such as Alibaba also use the software due to its speed. The way it works also makes it perfect for collaboration tools where you can see what changes others are making in real-time such as with Trello. Learning platforms such as Quizlet also use Node.js as it allows them to handle more than 600 thousand visits every day.
Build or Extend Your Team with a Node JS Backend Developer
So if your application is suitable to use a Node JS backend developer this is definitely an option that you should be considering over using other languages for backend development.
Key Info on Hiring a Great Back end Node Engineer: Roles & Responsibilities, Costs & CV Sample
So if you are going to search for an excellent back end Node engineer (either freelance backend developer or dedicated programmer) to work with your team you need to fully understand what they should look like. Backend development Node.js skills will of course vary depending on the specific project that you are running, however, the obligatory skills are demonstrated below.
- Working within a development team following Agile methodology.
- Build backend services using Node.js in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Full testing, debugging, and maintenance of written code.
- Include all the required features and functionalities.
Hiring a senior backend developer Node.js is no longer limited to your local market as you are able to outsource your staff from anywhere in the world and to take advantage of the potential cost savings that can be had. The following are some examples of Node JS backend developer salary worldwide:
- US – $105,000/yr
- UK – $84,000/yr
- Switzerland – $94,000/yr
- New Zealand – $50,000/yr
- Ukraine – $25,000/yr
In order for you to see an ideal Node.js developer resume, take a look at the sample below.
Ukrainian Developer with Node.js MySQL Socket.io Skills
In 2018, the share of IT growth in Ukraine gained a remarkable 4.5%, and the expected growth of Ukrainian IT services is 8.4% by 2025. At the same time, the average hourly rate is of full-stack socket.io developers with Node JS and MySQL knowledge is only $34. That’s twice as much as a Node JS MySQL developer in the US earn, with their hourly rate from $57.04 to almost $100, depending on one’s expertise and scope of work.
It may be hard to find an expert developer with Node.js MySQL Socket.io skills around the corner. That’s why many businesses worldwide opt for outsourcing Node JS Docker Stack Socket io developer for their IT projects. As you can see from above, outsourcing Ukrainian developers come as a viable and beneficial solution for companies of any scale. Whether you want to hire MySQL developer or a coder with Socket.io knowledge, it’s hard to find a better outsourcing location than Ukraine.
Node JS Docker Stack Socket io Developer Required Set of Skills
To sum up, here are the skills and experience that a Socket.io programmer should have to be considered a full-stack developer:
- Good knowledge of back-end technologies. A full-stack developer shouldn’t be professional in back-end technology, but a good knowledge of the available programming languages, frameworks, and libraries is a must. Node JS, Socket.io, and MySQL fall under solutions used mostly in back-end in pair with Python or Java programming languages.
- Understanding of the latest security practices. With the whole world being concerned about cybersecurity issues, it is essential to think about the security of future software from the beginning. A full-stack developer should know what security practices are the best ones, and which technologies can contribute to the safety of the particular project.
- Good project management skills. A good full-stack developer is also an excellent project manager. By knowing about so many technical specifics, this programmer can evaluate the time and effort needed for completing a specific part of the project and set deadlines accordingly.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team. Ideally, a full-stack programmer should be able to take any development role within a team. However, the coder usually has some working preferences, i.e., taking care of front-end solutions or, on the contrary, back-end ones.
Mobilunity as a Reliable Company for a Backend Developer with Node JS Skills
Mobilunity has been offering software solutions services to companies across the world since 2010 and employs more than 200 specialist staff within their office in Ukraine. They will offer you specialized Node.Js backend development and possibility to hire D3 js developer support at a price that is going to be significantly lower than you will pay within other parts of Europe or the US.
Price is not the only advantage Mobilunity offers all of the following additional benefits:
- Fast hiring process. The recruiters will deliver you a shortlist of candidates in 2-3 weeks and assist you in the decision-making process.
- Large talent pool. With a great variety of specialists in the Ukrainian IT market, you can find the candidates with the required skills and experience shortly.
- Full team management. You will be directly collaborating with your team, while Mobilunity will assist you in establishing successful and spotless communication.
- The world-class quality of services. Mobilunity is highly concerned about the qualify of software development that is given to your project, thus, they guarantee that innovation and initiative will considerably level up your business.
- Smart costs. The company will build your team to meet your budget capacities. They can hire one developed or build a team of developers per your request.