Full Stack Developer (Node.JS and React.JS) (closed)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them to create the products and services they exactly need.
On behalf of our customer from Israel, Mobilunity is looking for a Full Stack Developer (Node.JS and React.JS). Our customer is a well-organized Israel`s startup who united of different experts in the cybersecurity field.
You will be involved in:
- Planning the new system infrastructure;
- New features development
- Collaboration with UI/UX department to provide better user experience
To join, you need to have:
- Deep Knowledge and proven experience in developing React.js and Node.JS projects
- 3+ years of Front end experience
- Backend development experience – would be an advantage
- Angular.js knowledge – would be an advantage
- Experience working in Agile projects
- Working with Git and Jira – would be an advantage
- English – intermediate plus level (we have individual English courses to improve it)
- Very good communication skills
In return, we offer:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.