HR Manager (closed)
Back Office Team
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a full-time HR Manager to establish and develop best HR practices within our company.
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Creating, implementing, communicating, monitoring and following up HR policies and practices across all levels of the company
- Newbies support and adaptation
- Employee’s appraisal, assessment and development
- Conducting all necessary activities to identify employee’s satisfaction and initiate further actions for growing up of motivation and loyalty
- Affinity groups management
- Organizing special projects, team and corporate events
To join, you need to have:
- Higher education
- 2+ years of working experience as an HR Manager (preferably in IT sphere)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Excellent computer skills with Google Drive, MS Office, MS Excel and OpenOffice
- Successful experience in developing and implementing effective policies and procedures
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Creative and effective problem-solving skills
- Being people-oriented, having positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Detail-oriented, organized personality
In return, we offer:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.