Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our client from Singapore, Mobilunity is looking for an iOS developer.
About the client:
Our client’s company is a digital transformation company. They work with a select group of partners to deliver long-term business outcomes. Their vision is to be the most customer-centric company in the universe. Their mission is to help forward-thinking enterprises stay relevant and competitive in the digital economy that is here to stay. The original business plan is simply “interesting work with interesting people for the greater good”. They love technology and believe in its potential to make a better future and would love to have you join us in making the world better than we found it!
About the project:
The client is a listed company in the food delivery space with tens of thousands of employees worldwide. They are starting a new project internally and are looking to hire for the team which should grow pretty quickly.
- Subject matter expert within your vertical being hands-on within the full SDLC of development, design, testing, deployment and release work
- Product owner within your vertical which includes improving and maintenance when necessary
- Take part in architectural decision-making
- Ensure code quality through reviews to be align with development standards
- Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers
- Solid experience in mobile software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or practical experience
- Good command of English with ability to articulate work scope
- Hands-on experience coding in Swift language
- Testing on a high-performance level
- Architecture and design patterns (SOLID principle, MVVM or Viper patterns)
- Scalability issues and building high performance applications that support thousands to millions of active user requests
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines for deployment and release
- Full SDLC hands on experience – Development, design, testing, deployment and release
- Experience in mentoring or managing a team will be an advantage
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups